onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brabin leaves..............

blackdog

Advert

At Tranmere,the supporters hated the style of football he served up, a style, coincidentally or not we have continually replicated, if Aspin can bring in anyone with fresh ideas and who will be allowed to see some of those ideas migrate to the pitch, then possibly it could be a blessing. only time will tell I guess

Yates co-managed the Sneyd !!

On a serious note Brabin highly spoke of by both Yates and Phil Sproson so maybe a bigger loss than people are saying.

Surely despite having a big input you can't level our playing style at his door if Aspin is number one ?

Yes he seems a mouth piece but a lot of clubs have good cop / bad cop combinations

Good luck to him. Surprised by Pope's comments I'd always assumed Brabbin was the sledge hammer in the dressing room.

Some Vale fans show a little niaivity as the first thing the team needs to do is be tough to beat. Once that's achieved you can work on what's good to watch but it takes time.

It seems to me that the majority of his contributions on a match day were having a go at the fourth official, linesman and opposition management.

So so true PV. It was annoying watching baby every 5 minutes moaning, groaning at the 4th official or opposite bench.

I sit right behind the dugout and the only positive thing that I saw baby do was hand out water bottles.

I think that Pugh or Tongue, who both have higher league experience would be a certain shoe in for his replacement. Both are still under contract and who else would we get? Ned Kelly, Craig Morgan, Alex Smith, Michael Brown???

Would like to see a younger, more forward-thinking coach brought in.

Micky was always very complimentary of the role Page played when he was our coach. Aspin is an old-school manager, and I'd love to see someone with a different/modern perspective on the game brought into the fold. There will be dozens of recently retired pros desperate for a job.

Brabin was good for a scream but imo replaceable. Good luck to the lad.

Archived