onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where will we finish?

ollyandpatch

Advert

For once I would honestly say I don't know. With so many changes - again - and it being Aspo's first season as his own man I need to see 7-10 games before judging. I just hope we don't struggle like last season, at one point I thought we really could drop into the abyss.

I feel the same way. We could either click into place and challenge for the play offs or totally capitulate (injuries, bizarre team selections/tactics) and end up scrapping at the bottom, again.

Between 21st and 17th

This talk of pushing for the playoffs is delusional I'm afraid. Not negative, just realistic.

I think that's slightly negative.

We finished 4 points off 17th last season and that's with Brown in charge for 10 or 11 games.

I think we've improved in almost every position and I wouldn't say we've regressed in any position.

Famous last words I know but I can't see us being anywhere near as bad as last year.

9th-12th for me.

I feel the same way. We could either click into place and challenge for the play offs or totally capitulate (injuries, bizarre team selections/tactics) and end up scrapping at the bottom, again.

Why should we put up with crap signings and dire team selections. There is a reason Aspin has never been touted as a bright young manager. Because he is garbage.

I think without stating the obvious but Miller and Pope are the key as to where we will end up. If they score 35+ between them I think we could push towards the top half because we certainly don’t seem to have any goals from other areas of the pitch once again.

The supply won’t be the greatest with how we are probably going to set up so I think we are going have another poor season.

Aspin does seem to sign players and quickly gets rid of them. Does he watch these players?

Archived