onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ricky Miller - Why is he unable to play?

philmpv

Miller is not innocent of any thing. He has got into a car not once not twice but three times and been caught not being able to control the said car. He has been CAUGHT three times wich means this was probably a daily occurance.

Miller could have caused the Death of our Partners, Sons, Daughters with his behaviour.

Then add to this he faces disciplinary action for his actions within his workplace .

All this adds up

To a man out of control with his Problem. Aspin has a lot too prove with his choice of players. Two if not three have gone pear shaped already ,

So who are the other two to have gone pear shaped already and why? How are you privy to this information? Since we signed Ricky Miller has he done anything wrong? If so what?

Advert

Miller is not innocent of any thing. He has got into a car not once not twice but three times and been caught not being able to control the said car. He has been CAUGHT three times wich means this was probably a daily occurance.

Miller could have caused the Death of our Partners, Sons, Daughters with his behaviour.

Then add to this he faces disciplinary action for his actions within his workplace .

All this adds up

To a man out of control with his Problem. Aspin has a lot too prove with his choice of players. Two if not three have gone pear shaped already ,

Who has gone pear shaped already?

I'm guessing he is referring to the signings of players like Jules and Regis, possibly Angus, and the problems were are now having with Miller not being able to play.

Just a thought. WSAWKWA can, I'm sure, speak for himself.

It's the court's and FA's job to punish. It is Aspin's job to get him playing well, including supporting him to recover from addictions, sanctions and other setbacks. It is a sporting and business risk from Port Vale's perspective and I'm expecting risk mitigation to leave a modest residual risk.

I'm guessing he is referring to the signings of players like Jules and Regis, possibly Angus, and the problems were are now having with Miller not being able to play.

Just a thought. WSAWKWA can, I'm sure, speak for himself.

This is the problem when you are getting players in at our level,we are buying the equivalent of 12 month old Mercedes' that have been written off and come with no service history and badly damaged body work,they come cheap,if you can repair them and get them fixed up you will have a good motor for peanuts,if not ...well it's a risk and when you are paying peanuts thats the risk you run.

I pray that Miller comes through and feels that the Vale have stood by him and therefore does the business for Aspin for having faith in him.

Archived