Sign in to follow this  
Fosse69

Match Thread Halifax v Port Vale

Audio commentary on Halifax website.

2-1 Vale

Listening to these makes you realise how hard it must be to make commentary interesting. It would also help if they weren’t doing it in a phone box under water.

Edited by PV1973

Both the Sentinel and the Halifax commentary mentioned Worrall seemingly going off injured.

He won’t be playing tomorrow at Nuneaton then.

Not surprised with the 3 at the back system.

Considering out dearth of wingers, abundance of central midfielders (both defensive and attacking), attack minded full backs, and a few good centre halves (with the prospect of Howkins), it simply seems to make the most sense for us.

A lot of pressure will be on Gibbons and Monty to create going forward but I have the utmost faith that they'll deliver.

Only question is whether Pope will suffer with not having traditional wingers supplying him.

Big decisions for Aspo. We all know the Vale faithful are comfortable with a Brexit 442 (which has served us well in this position) but the makeup of our squad doesn't look suited to it at all.

Agreed. I don’t think Monty was left wing back tonight either, I think that was McKeown and then Hannant played there second half.

I guess that is why we have got him, all that talk about Norman backing Aspo financially and we have bought a car with no engine, but we might be able to get one. Explains why he was cheap enough for us I guess. Lucky Tom is still scoring.

I guess that is why we have got him, all that talk about Norman backing Aspo financially and we have bought a car with no engine, but we might be able to get one. Explains why he was cheap enough for us I guess. Lucky Tom is still scoring.

:laugh::laugh::::banghead:

Explains nothing

It's a worry and will become more concerning if it carries on much longer. All players need a full pre-season, otherwise they struggle big time to get up to speed. Let's hope it gets resolved asap.

Extremely concerning news. Lets look at the bare facts, we signed Miller on the 22nd June. A month today in fact. During this time i realise a lot of the FA people would of been on their shindig in Russia, however i'd prefer the club to be more transparent and tell us what the charge is.

Most unusual for a player not to be even allowed in friendly games, stops the chinese rumour mill too if somebody makes a statement of clarity.

Extremely concerning news. Lets look at the bare facts, we signed Miller on the 22nd June. A month today in fact. During this time i realise a lot of the FA people would of been on their shindig in Russia, however i'd prefer the club to be more transparent and tell us what the charge is.

Most unusual for a player not to be even allowed in friendly games, stops the chinese rumour mill too if somebody makes a statement of clarity.

It would also be extremely unprofessional and breaks Miller's right to privacy given that no hearing has taken place and he may be guilty of nothing. Frankly if he's found not guilty it's nothing to do with anybody what the allegation was.