onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whose idea was the Nuneaton game?!!

Iron Curtain

Advert

In all honesty I'm not comfortable at all with Norm being involved in another football club, for several reasons.

1. He doesn't know what he's doing

2. He is borderline obsessed with obtaining property relating to football grounds, with questionable motives

3. He doesn't know what he's doing

I think you make some valid points.

Especially points 1&3.

I wouldn't worry about any possible financial losses from the Liberty Way investment going **** up. Norman has made plenty of money from the Hugill transfer despite his best attempts to muck that deal up too.

No.Ask the players what they would prefer.Has Neil got to provide the transport or something?Some players haven’t had a game yet.Where did it say Neil didn’t want to play?

Today's Senile: The manager said: "To be perfectly honest it is not ideal because we have to wedge the Nuneaton game in as well, so we have to assess how players are."

You do realise don't you, that once you resort to personal abuse it signifies that you've got nothing else to say and have lost the argument?

You're wasting your breath. I literally couldn't give a flying hoot what you think.

I find your comments and constant bashing of the chairman, embarrassing and extremely boring.

Today's Senile: The manager said: "To be perfectly honest it is not ideal because we have to wedge the Nuneaton game in as well, so we have to assess how players are."

I don’t see the problem really.Send the youth team to one ,if we have to.Will you be attending Jean?:laugh:

Fair enough,but we still have a squad to cope ,surely.

Have you not read any of the previous posts?

We may get away with one game, but 2 in 2 days with no youth team to make up the numbers and first team players currently injured.

You're wasting your breath. I literally couldn't give a flying hoot what you think.

I find your comments and constant bashing of the chairman, embarrassing and extremely boring.

I think your posts so far in this thread suggest that you literally could

give a flying hoot.

I personally find your constant defense of the Chairman, regardless of his actions, beyond embarrassing. They're the posts of someone more concerned with supporting the Chairman, than the club they claim to support.

Yourself and Howjy are having an absolute stinker in this thread. In Howjy's case, he's clearly resorted to defending the Chairman without even reading what the issue is in the first place. It's like an automatic position for him. You know he's struggling when he has to resort to telling people to "f**k off" :clap::laugh:

I think your posts so far in this thread suggest that you literally could

give a flying hoot.

I personally find your constant defense of the Chairman, regardless of his actions, beyond embarrassing. They're the posts of someone more concerned with supporting the Chairman, than the club they claim to support.

Yourself and Howjy are having an absolute stinker in this thread. In Howjy's case, he's clearly resorted to defending the Chairman without even reading what the issue is in the first place. It's like an automatic position for him. You know he's struggling when he has to resort to telling people to "f**k off" :clap::laugh:

Strange to see people supporting the actions of the person that organised this extra game over the potential problems it could give the first team players by expecting them to fulfill 2 games in 2 days.

Strange isn't it that we don't do it for League games. Probably because its a bad idea.

As per Aspins quote in the Sentinel after discussing injuries

"To be perfectly honest its not ideal because we have to wedge the Nuneaton game in as well"

A lot of what is said on OVF is opinion. That was our managers.

Archived