onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 18/19

TylerB

Advert

City v Juve?

Barca v Liverpool ?

Come on Howjy, have a bit of faith in your boys! Sad to say they were outclassed by a Barca team in first gear all night. But United did win in Paris so there's a bit of hope at 0-1. But I'm guessing Messi and co will score at least 1 and I can't see United getting 3, can you?

These top top continental teams keep the ball so well. Their first touch, even defenders, is sublime and their movement and running off the ball a joy to see. I suppose Pep has done that with Man City but no other English team seems yet to have cracked it.

I still think many ties are on a knife-edge. I wouldn't bet against your predictions but Ajax are fast and fit and won in Madrid.

And if Porto score after ten minutes.

Come on Howjy, have a bit of faith in your boys! Sad to say they were outclassed by a Barca team in first gear all night. But United did win in Paris so there's a bit of hope at 0-1. But I'm guessing Messi and co will score at least 1 and I can't see United getting 3, can you?

These top top continental teams keep the ball so well. Their first touch, even defenders, is sublime and their movement and running off the ball a joy to see. I suppose Pep has done that with Man City but no other English team seems yet to have cracked it.

I still think many ties are on a knife-edge. I wouldn't bet against your predictions but Ajax are fast and fit and won in Madrid.

And if Porto score after ten minutes.

That’s why I put ? after each tie,Sage.:wink:

Liverpool overcame a tricky hurdle today and Salah scored an absolute cracker. Wonderful goal.

It's going right down to the wire. Amazing finish to the season.

I hope the two teams involved both win something for their efforts. Their points tallies are sky high.

I think the next two weeks will decide the title. Liverpool playing Cardiff and Huddersfield (hopefully two wins) and Man City playing Spurs, Man Ure and Burnley.

Let’s face it if Man City win them three games then Leicester and Brighton aren’t going to cause many problems.

City will retain the title. They've picked up for in the league at the right time, and I don't see United being good enough to do Liverpool a favour. If the Spurs game was in London I'd be very optimistic, but it isn't.

I think Liverpool have shown though that they are now at elite level. Add a fit Oxlade-Chamberlain to the squad next season and a couple of astute signings in the summer and there's absolutely no reason why they won't challenge again.

Don't worry, Man Yoo, Liverpool will show you how to deal with Barcelona in the semi's should they complete the job against Porto tomorrow. :wink:

De Gea, by his usual extremely high standards, has been pretty dog **** this season. Wonder if his head is in Madrid or the fact that United won't offer him the same wage as Sanchez has been getting to him.

United are getting battered.

Started brightly but blown away in the second half at the moment.

Barca will take some beating.

Indeed, but United aren't at the same level as either Man City or Liverpool currently let's not forget. Even Spurs gave them more of a game over two legs. Despite what happened against PSG you would have to have a screw loose to think a team that contains the likes of Smalling, Jones, Young, McTominay and Fred could have turned this one around this evening.

Considering what they once were, and the fact that Ole turned things around a little form wise, this is still an appalling Manchester United side in comparison to what they had for many years under Fergie.

Don't worry, Man Yoo, Liverpool will show you how to deal with Barcelona in the semi's should they complete the job against Porto tomorrow. :wink:

De Gea, by his usual extremely high standards, has been pretty dog **** this season. Wonder if his head is in Madrid or the fact that United won't offer him the same wage as Sanchez has been getting to him.

:laugh:We’ll show Man U how to deal with Barca should we finish the job against Porto.A classic ,even by your standards,Beechyla.

Archived