World Cup 2018

For Us All

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may have been mentioned and I hope my calculations are right...

I think if England come 2nd in the group and manage to win the first knock out round, the quarter final would most likely be against Germany and would clash with the Vales game against Kidsgrove!!!

I think if England come 2nd in the group and manage to win the first knock out round, the quarter final would most likely be against Germany and would clash with the Vales game against Kidsgrove!!!

We could always ask for a postponement, failing that, we could move the Kidsgrove game.

The England game would be an evening kick off wouldn't it?

Great point for Iceland. Maybe now people will realise that despite them being a small populated country they are actually a very well drilled and decent side, and on their day can be a match or more for the likes of England and Argentina.

Absolutely outstanding game last night between Spain and Portugal. It's going to take some beating that for the best game of the tournament.

Archived