Sign in to follow this  
robf

Champions League final

Talk to me when you actually win the Premier League or Champions League under Mourinho. Still, at least you have all that good, entertaining football you play under him to look forward to! Oh, wait...

Talk to me when Flopp actually wins anything.Still,you’ve got that wonderful defending to look forward to.The difference is Jose will sort it,Flopp doesn’t know how to.

So you are saying you went to Vale and sat in the noisy part of the paddock (As promised) ? Funny because that is where I sat at the time and I think I would have noticed a scruff in a pink Everton shirt. No, just more BS from the king of bollox.

A simple screenshot of your £500 oops sorry £50 bet would shut me up wouldn't it...but you are just full of it. Are you enjoying the bank holiday weekend? Oh every weekend is a bank holiday when you are a lazy dole dosser. A bull ******** one at that :laugh: And a welcher too.

We also await the self imposed name change when Coutinho left.Tylerla to Numptyla.

Talk to me when Flopp actually wins anything.Still,you’ve got that wonderful defending to look forward to.The difference is Jose will sort it,Flopp doesn’t know how to.

Be careful Howjy he will start bring your mother into it shortly, the ******* scruffy jobless bull sh1tter.

Real Madrid are streets ahead of Liverpool and that eventually told on the night as Liverpool lost all their momentum with one man going off and errors were punished. I wanted Liverpool to win but anyone who watches European football would know Real generally in this competition get the job done even when not at their best and even at times without getting out of 2nd gear.

Ramos is a perverbial c bomb, he is constant at the antics he employs but mixed with experience he uses it to make himself one of the best centre halves in the world. That said I don’t think he intentionally injured Salah, he’d do well to expect to cause that sort of injury like that.

Real Madrid are ruthless and the second goal was one of the all time great goals.

Karius where do you start? The first is inexcusable as he literally threw it with Benzema a yard away within kicking distance of him, it’s no fluke it’s a complete loss of head to do that!

Third one has movement on it but he has to deal with that.

Had a night like Boot v Crewe and look at the outcome of that but I do feel sorry for him and Liverpool players were classless in leaving him like that at full team whilst Real players consoled him, and some of the things their fans have put on are disgraceful.

For a club that has had a tragic past you’d expect some their fans wouldn’t wish death on a player but their you go.

He won on his bet

He won on his bet

Loris Karius,

He won on his bet

Talking about betting.Someone had 5k on RM to win 8-5 @500/1 last night.It wasn’t Tylerla was it? He’s quite good at placing bookies benefit bets.

When will he sort it? When he spends another ridiculous amount of money?! Behave. Mourinho will be gone within the next 2 years and all he would have done is won your lot a couple of trophies most United fans don't even care about. :laugh:

When will he sort it? When he spends another ridiculous amount of money?! Behave. Mourinho will be gone within the next 2 years and all he would have done is won your lot a couple of trophies most United fans don't even care about. :laugh:

But better trophies than Klopp has won ,who has also spent a ridiculous amount of money.Please don’t comeback with net spend bolloox.

But better trophies than Klopp has won ,who has also spent a ridiculous amount of money.Please don’t comeback with net spend bolloox.

Yeah, net spend doesn't count in Howjy's strange little world. :laugh:

Yes when my mother is suffering terminal cancer I may be prone to being slightly sensitive to those sort of comments at the moment.

Then I apologize, and wish her a speedy and full recovery of course. But why didn't you just say that right away instead of making personal comments about myself, which are completely made up might I add, and as I obviously don't know her or the situation I would have held my hands up for what was a tongue in cheek comment.

All it means is you are a selling club.

And you're a buying club, I guess, one that wastes ridiculous amounts of money on Donkey's like Pogba and Lukaku.

Still, you can completely ignore United's no doubt ridiculous net spend for next season too when they ultimately fall short again if it comforts you. :laugh:

Edited by TylerB

And you're a buying club, I guess, one that wastes ridiculous amount of money on Donkey's like Pogba and Lukaku.

Lovren,Karius,Wijnaldud,Matip,Cant,Henderson,Milner,lolanna,Sicknote,Migyeslet,Oxlade-wagestealer.World stars everyone.Good luck in the Echo Trophy,open top bus prebooked?

And you're a buying club, I guess, one that wastes ridiculous amounts of money on Donkey's like Pogba and Lukaku.

Still, you can completely ignore United's no doubt ridiculous net spend for next season too when they ultimately fall short again if it comforts you. :laugh:

Still make a profit.MUFC,biggest club in the world.Scraping by,LFC,biggest club in Anfield.

Lovren,Karius,Wijnaldud,Matip,Cant,Henderson,Milner,lolanna,Sicknote,Migyeslet,Oxlade-wagestealer.World stars everyone.Good luck in the Echo Trophy,open top bus prebooked?

What about Smalling? Jones? Lindelof? Rojo? Shaw? Darmian? Blind? Felliani? McTominay? Martial? In your warped world they are brilliant players, no doubt. In everyone else's they are dog ****. :laugh:

And seriously, you're an old man. Why do you talk and type like you're about 14? Oxlade-wagestealer? Cant? Seriously?! :laugh:

Then I apologize, and wish her a speedy and full recovery of course. But why didn't you just say that right away instead of making personal comments about myself, which are completely made up might I add, and as I obviously don't know her or the situation I would have held my hands up for what was a tongue in cheek comment.

Good to see your apology Tylerla but no more of that please.

What about Smalling? Jones? Lindelof? Rojo? Shaw? Darmian? Blind? Felliani? McTominay? Martial? In your warped world they are brilliant players, no doubt. In everyone else's they are dog ****. :laugh:

And seriously, you're an old man. Why do you talk and type like you're about 14? Oxlade-wagestealer? Cant? Seriously?! :laugh:

2017/18 United v Liverpool,0-0,2-1,

with that ****.Just think what we’ll do to you with a decent side.

2017/18 United v Liverpool,0-0,2-1,

with that ****.Just think what we’ll do to you with a decent side.

Absolutely nothing while Mourinho is your manager, no matter who you might sign.

Absolutely nothing while Mourinho is your manager, no matter who you might sign.

Glad to see you are beginning to recognise what ‘nothing’ is.You should have got used to it before now.

Glad to see you are beginning to recognise what ‘nothing’ is.You should have got used to it before now.

Top banter mate.