onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League final

robf

As soon as Salah went off the writing was on the wall, he is by far Liverpool’s best player and without him they are not a top 4 team. Ramos is an average defender as shown in the last World Cup but he is very clever and a cheat as he was last night.

With Salah on the pitch for 90 minutes and a decent goalie I think Liverpool would have won.

Advert

He'd certainly walk into United's back 11, that's for sure.

Madrid barely created anything of note up until the last part of the game when Liverpool had to chase it. With Salah on the only side that looked likely to score was Liverpool, and even with him not on the pitch Liverpool had chances. Mane hit the post and on another day that might have the inside of it and gone in. And Firmino would have had a tap in with his head if he was 1 or 2 inches taller. Madrid deserved the win, but it took two extremely flukey goals on their part, along with a once in a lifetime goal from a substitute, to beat a then much weakened Liverpool side.

Still, I'd rather get to a final and lose to a genuine world-class team full of world-class players than get knocked out in the last 32 against Sevilla, that's for sure.

I repeat,2 efforts all night by Liverpool,on target.Second is nowhere as is fourth in the League and Runners-up are never remembered.Weakened side?You started with your best eleven!!!

CArvahal was the best player on the pitch before he went off.Real started without Bale.When was your last trophy win Tylerla?Jinksy Jurgen second again.Klopp in!

As soon as Salah went off the writing was on the wall, he is by far Liverpool’s best player and without him they are not a top 4 team. Ramos is an average defender as shown in the last World Cup but he is very clever and a cheat as he was last night.

With Salah on the pitch for 90 minutes and a decent goalie I think Liverpool would have won.

We'll never know. Awful for Salah after the season he's had. Liverpool keepers both an accident waiting to happen. Look at Real's bench then Liverpool's - that showed the job in hand. Would have loved Liverpool to win.

I repeat,2 efforts all night by Liverpool,on target.Second is nowhere as is fourth in the League and Runners-up are never remembered.Weakened side?You started with your best eleven!!!

CArvahal was the best player on the pitch before he went off.Real started without Bale.When was your last trophy win Tylerla?Jinksy Jurgen second again.Klopp in!

So Oxlade-Chamberlain wouldn't have started last night had he been fit? Don't talk wet. Emre Can would also had started the game had he not got injured a few weeks ago. Not only did Salah going off obviously make a huge difference on the eventual outcome of the game, Liverpool had to replace him with Adam Lallana, a player that has played next to no football all season and was obviously miles off. Terrible luck and the difference in squad quality were the two key difference in the end, but strongest 11 vs strongest 11 Liverpool have a good chance against any side.

Liverpool are clearly improving little bit little under Klopp. United under Mourinho are every bit as far away from winning the major titles as they were under the likes of Van Gaal and Moyes before him. Mourinho in!

If my Auntie had....:wink:

So Oxlade-Chamberlain wouldn't have started last night had he been fit? Don't talk wet. Emre Can would also had started the game had he not got injured a few weeks ago. Not only did Salah go off obviously maake a huge difference on the game, but Liverpool had to replace him with Adam Lallana, a player that has played next to no football all season and was obviously miles off.

Liverpool are clearly improving little bit little under Klopp. United under Mourinho are every bit as far away from winning the major titles as they were under the likes of Van Gaal and Moyes before him. Mourinho in!

Lest we forget.

2016/17 United 6th 2017/18 2nd plus 12 points.

2016/17 Liverpool 4th 2017/18 4th minus 1 point.

A made up bet you mean, I was still waiting for you to turn up at Vale in a pink Everton top after you said Sterling would never sign for Man City or for £50m so don't go on about noone having the balls to take you up on a bet. Welcher.

Ooops, meant to type £50, typo.

So you see every single person inside Vale Park, do you? Do you even realize just how stupid you sound?! This is exactly why you shouldn't do drugs, folks. :laugh:

Lest we forget.

2016/17 United 7th 2017/18 2nd plus 12 points.

2016/17 Liverpool 4th 2017/18 4th minus 1 point.

Talk to me when you actually win the Premier League or Champions League under Mourinho. Still, at least you have all that good, entertaining football you play under him to look forward to! Oh, wait...

So you see every single person inside Vale Park, do you? Do you even realize just how stupid you sound?! This is exactly why you shouldn't do drugs, folks. :laugh:

So you are saying you went to Vale and sat in the noisy part of the paddock (As promised) ? Funny because that is where I sat at the time and I think I would have noticed a scruff in a pink Everton shirt. No, just more BS from the king of bollox.

A simple screenshot of your £500 oops sorry £50 bet would shut me up wouldn't it...but you are just full of it. Are you enjoying the bank holiday weekend? Oh every weekend is a bank holiday when you are a lazy dole dosser. A bull ******** one at that :laugh: And a welcher too.

Talk to me when you actually win the Premier League or Champions League under Mourinho. Still, at least you have all that good, entertaining football you play under him to look forward to! Oh, wait...

Talk to me when Flopp actually wins anything.Still,you’ve got that wonderful defending to look forward to.The difference is Jose will sort it,Flopp doesn’t know how to.

So you are saying you went to Vale and sat in the noisy part of the paddock (As promised) ? Funny because that is where I sat at the time and I think I would have noticed a scruff in a pink Everton shirt. No, just more BS from the king of bollox.

A simple screenshot of your £500 oops sorry £50 bet would shut me up wouldn't it...but you are just full of it. Are you enjoying the bank holiday weekend? Oh every weekend is a bank holiday when you are a lazy dole dosser. A bull ******** one at that :laugh: And a welcher too.

We also await the self imposed name change when Coutinho left.Tylerla to Numptyla.

Talk to me when Flopp actually wins anything.Still,you’ve got that wonderful defending to look forward to.The difference is Jose will sort it,Flopp doesn’t know how to.

Be careful Howjy he will start bring your mother into it shortly, the ******* scruffy jobless bull sh1tter.

Real Madrid are streets ahead of Liverpool and that eventually told on the night as Liverpool lost all their momentum with one man going off and errors were punished. I wanted Liverpool to win but anyone who watches European football would know Real generally in this competition get the job done even when not at their best and even at times without getting out of 2nd gear.

Ramos is a perverbial c bomb, he is constant at the antics he employs but mixed with experience he uses it to make himself one of the best centre halves in the world. That said I don’t think he intentionally injured Salah, he’d do well to expect to cause that sort of injury like that.

Real Madrid are ruthless and the second goal was one of the all time great goals.

Karius where do you start? The first is inexcusable as he literally threw it with Benzema a yard away within kicking distance of him, it’s no fluke it’s a complete loss of head to do that!

Third one has movement on it but he has to deal with that.

Had a night like Boot v Crewe and look at the outcome of that but I do feel sorry for him and Liverpool players were classless in leaving him like that at full team whilst Real players consoled him, and some of the things their fans have put on are disgraceful.

For a club that has had a tragic past you’d expect some their fans wouldn’t wish death on a player but their you go.

He won on his bet

He won on his bet

Loris Karius,

He won on his bet

Talking about betting.Someone had 5k on RM to win 8-5 @500/1 last night.It wasn’t Tylerla was it? He’s quite good at placing bookies benefit bets.

Archived