onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Abysmal yesterday

smithie

I DO Agree with you . Smurthwaith just wants Port Vale Football club to go into oblivion and completely Destroyed . ..(( And only then will HE Happy)) I Love port Vale . I Dread to Think , what Next season will be Like . After Saturday's .if Nothing is Done . Port vale for Ever . I Hope .

He may have totally made a mess of things, but I don't believe hes trying to destroy the club intentionally.

We are where we are because of abysmal days like Saturday.

I think we are where we are because of an interfering chairman which has resulted in a squad of very few shining lights which in turn has lead to poor performances.

Advert

Not to be taken the wrong way but if we do have a marketing company on board then they would do a lot worse than a forum over the summer for fans to present marketing ideas to them. People on here seem to have some good ideas as to what were not doing well so get everyone involved and explain if the idea isn't feasible.

More and more companies are involving their customers in business decisions and this would really build bridges to see people actually listening to the fans for once.

i dont think of myself as a customer to be honest

AMF

Nor do I, but if we agree that the club has to be commercially sound then it needs money coming in.

Fans/supporters/followers.....call em what we want but we need their cash.

Stand AMF.

Scroogethwaite couldn't run a toffee shop.

He doesn't know the meaning of public relationship and making it pleasant and easy for people/customers to access the product that is on offer.

It is necessary to speculate to accumulate, and so with the present owners football business acumen Port Vale are in an ever downward spiral towards none league football.

The one hope that can save our club is for a new Port Vale loving owner who will invest into future success.

Not to be taken the wrong way but if we do have a marketing company on board then they would do a lot worse than a forum over the summer for fans to present marketing ideas to them. People on here seem to have some good ideas as to what were not doing well so get everyone involved and explain if the idea isn't feasible.

More and more companies are involving their customers in business decisions and this would really build bridges to see people actually listening to the fans for once.

Excellent idea. I'd just hope we have more creative suggestions than "Can we paint the toilet walls?" or "The pies need to be warmer".

What a load of ****!!!

Quite right

It's odd as it was made perfectly clear what was happening at the end of the game and that was done very well I thought.

Anyway, the club needs to be more professional no doubt, but let's sort out on the pitch first

Guest Vale at home
What a load of ****!!!

Last season port vale Relegated . Vale now have a 2-3 million pound debt . That we did not have befor smith waits . Last season smitwaite . sold players . And when it was time to by transfer window no investment .. I rest my case . Yukon . I don't on what xxxx!!! means . I do Hope I am wrong . And port vale . Gets some money off smitwaite .. To by quality players . For next season .

Guest Vale at home
Quite right

It's odd as it was made perfectly clear what was happening at the end of the game and that was done very well I thought.

Anyway, the club needs to be more professional no doubt, but let's sort out on the pitch first

Last season relegated . 2-3 million in Debt . Transfer window no investment . I do hope smitwaite will give Neal Aspin some money . To by some quality players . For a Good start next season .

Guest Vale at home
A bit over the top?

Yes, we want the Blue One gone, and sooner rather than later. But we also need owners who have the financial backing and the cojones to take Vale forward. Until then unfortunately we are where we are.

Do you think so . Last season Relegated . 2-3 million in debt . No investment for players . In the transfer window . I do hope smitwaite will give some money for quality players . Good Luck to Neal Aspin for next season . I will be having a season ticket .i

Guest Vale at home
Yes,some post that.

What's with the Capital Letters?😂🤔

The capital Letters . As I feel so up set about port vale . Last season relegated . 2-3 million in debt . On ivestment in the Trensfer window for players .

I do hope smitwaite . Will give some money for some quality players for next season . Good Luck . Vale .

Archived