onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Good Old Lee Sinnott

pjg1876

Jean - we must have a chat about this. Sinnott created the whole sceptic environment-with the help of Josebery, his dad, and his Cheltenham scout who was employed to ferry his dad about. Absolute joke.

The sad thing was that I was instrumental in bringing him to the club. I still have nightmares.

:sad:

Ray, are you denying that some of the directors worked against Sinnott during his time at the club?

Advert

can't do with all this 'Ray', 'Jean' stuff. its like an in crowd clique

I'm not part of any clique but I've been on this board long enough to know the two respondents' names. Obviously they have as well; if they know them why not use them?

I have mates on here as well and I'd, and maybe they'd, think it rude if I didn't use their names occasionally.

I'm not part of any clique but I've been on this board long enough to know the two respondents' names. Obviously they have as well; if they know them why not use them?

I have mates on here as well and I'd, and maybe they'd, think it rude if I didn't use their names occasionally.

Well said Mel haha

A terrible manager, thank goodness Deano stepped in to save us.

Deano was just as bad ,,,never forget the undignified rear exit and as for good old sinnott he was neither but the backstabbing he endured was criminal and showed up the deficiencies within the board at that time.

Peter Jackson wanted his mate Glover to get the job but was outvoted. He then did everything he could to stop Sinnott from succeeding and with Glover stabbing him in the back at every opportunity and although supposedly being his "assistant" he ensured that with Jackson's help he could never win.

Peter Jackson wanted his mate Glover to get the job but was outvoted. He then did everything he could to stop Sinnott from succeeding and with Glover stabbing him in the back at every opportunity and although supposedly being his "assistant" he ensured that with Jackson's help he could never win.

he never won at BPA or Altrincham either and was sacked from both. was that due to Jackson as well or was it that he just wasn't a good manager?

Archived