RichG

Shopping list

Callum Howes left to go to Harrogate.

Glad he's got fixed up, pity it didn't work out at Vale looks like L2 was just a bit too far for him. Good luck to him, let's hope the other lads get fixed up too. No doubt Aspo's Harrogate connections helped him.

Waters and Dennis was my impression.

ive heard Waters is spot on and expected today but the Dennis thing is purely papers and we havent gone near him or placed an offer

ive heard Waters is spot on and expected today but the Dennis thing is purely papers and we havent gone near him or placed an offer

We certainly have but were told to **** off and yes i hear Waters is done but we shall see as think he is away or has been away

We certainly have but were told to **** off and yes i hear Waters is done but we shall see as think he is away or has been away

From what I gather they don’t want to sell and he wants out. His agent is speaking to clubs trying to broker a deal with clubs before presenting it to Chesterfield. His agent has called someone at the vale and we’ve said we might be interested but at price x. We haven’t approached them or the player. Might be ******** though

From what I gather they don’t want to sell and he wants out. His agent is speaking to clubs trying to broker a deal with clubs before presenting it to Chesterfield. His agent has called someone at the vale and we’ve said we might be interested but at price x. We haven’t approached them or the player. Might be ******** though

Depends who thats come off tbh but i trust what i am told 110%

I assume we are looking more seriously elsewhere, seems a long shot to me, he could linger on like Mahrez just for one of his weeks wages.

We’ve offered 5k a goal up to 20 goals I’m told. Sounds daft to me..
It is, but for an untried non-league youngster it could be used with a time or game limit. Whereas with a proven striker in the same league as the purchasing club it is ridiculous. I could understand a down payment and a performance clause being accepted by a club short of money, but Chesterfield are not in that state.

We should have held out for a keeper. Karius is available on the cheap now...
Would we get compensation for goals conceded? Call it a Bail Out?

Norman continually tries to get players on the cheap. Unless we speculate to accumulate we'll get nowhere.

I'm fairly happy with out signings to date but the crucial signings will be a midfield player who can score us 10 goals and another striker who can get us 12-15 and help Pope. Who they might be and where we get them from is anyone's guess. But we need to pay the going rate or we've got no chance.

Norman continually tries to get players on the cheap. Unless we speculate to accumulate we'll get nowhere.

I'm fairly happy with out signings to date but the crucial signings will be a midfield player who can score us 10 goals and another striker who can get us 12-15 and help Pope. Who they might be and where we get them from is anyone's guess. But we need to pay the going rate or we've got no chance.

I think fairly happy is very harsh. We've signed what will be one of the best 2 or 3 keepers in the league, a solid defender that's exactly what we've been crying out for and in Joyce someone that could also play for any team in League Two. Two or three more signings of similar ilk and we'll surprise a few next season.

Football is about scoring goals though. We haven't signed any natural goal scorers yet. Look at Gareth. Bale last night, 5 minutes on the pitch and he scores a world class goal which turned the game when Liverpool were back in it after the loss of Salah.

Football is about scoring goals though. We haven't signed any natural goal scorers yet. Look at Gareth. Bale last night, 5 minutes on the pitch and he scores a world class goal which turned the game when Liverpool were back in it after the loss of Salah.

It is still May RZ there is plenty of time.