onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Advert

This is a fans forum and all fans are entitled to their own views. However, when their views become vitriolic assaults on our own players then Admin need to take a hard look. It would be nice to at least wait until the season starts before slating players.

Admin should do something about this I agree. However, let’s all not add to this by even replying to the guy, he’s got a one eyed view that nobody else has and trying to smash a Vale player into the ground before he even kicks off for us. Hope Dodds proves him wrong and I don’t think Aspin has brought him in cause he is cheap but because he feels he can offer something to our set up. Let’s give every player a chance of our support.

As its confirmed that Davis, Barnett and Lainton are part of our playing budget for next year I'd be a little surprised if we move for a centrehalf until Davis is off the books. If we've got him we'll end up having to stick with him as a 4th choice. I can't see anyone coming in for him as anything but a Louis Dodds deal where we pay 60% plus of his salary and I suspect we won't get much for 40% of what he's on. Suspect we'll also struggle to move Lainton on although if he gets fit (probably unlikely) we'll probably find it relatively easy to loan him out or maybe get Hornby out to get some first team experience at COnference level on an emergency loan.

I think Barnett will get fixed up somewhere, although it'll cost us something.

Dodds has been signed it is up to Aspo to play him where he sees fit. That is it, why do you keep droning on accept it or pack in supporting the club, the club that you obviously love slagging off.

You are pathetic can’t accept that someone else has a different view from you.If you are so happy that Dodds has signed it shows what low expectations you have.

He is an unwanted bench warmer from a now non league team whose best days are in the past but you are building him up as though we have signed Ronaldo.

Any wages he is being paid are coming out of the budget that could be used to sign another decent first team player.

Hope you enjoy seeing him sitting on the bench it will be the highlight of your week.

Yes but the vitriol comes from a small minority, in fact it's just two of them, namely the Chuckle Brothers.....

I have no problem with people having a different opinion. What I have found unpleasant on this thread is not the disagreement about a signing but the personal vitriol directed towards that signing. It's just so unnecessary

ADMINS PLEASE!! Don't you have some sort of warning system or something? How can you allow, people to use page after page after page just throwing personal ******** back and forwards?

This thread used to be useful, now it's just pathetic reading through all this personal bickering.

ADMIN please, do something!

Dunna panic.

We might see a new player tomorrow. Aspin said he was fairly sure we'd get at least one other one in before the pre-season training begins on Thursday.

This Kanu lad has been touted around for weeks it seems so if it is him I wonder why the delay? Or is it someone else?

I think Dodds has had enough limelight, it is unfair to the other players that they are not talked about. I am sure that Aspin has brought him to the Vale for a purpose and over the season that will become apparent. Hopefully there are still more arrivals to grab our attention.

The funniest thing is that people who disagree want to know why we've wasted money on a past it benchwarmer. We can only play 11 and Aspin will undoubtedly pick the 11 for the matchup ahead he believes can win the game. We need a squad to compete. Aspin is creating one with options.

Apologies for anyone that has mentioned it earlier but the biggest thing about the Miller signing for me that excites me is that when you look through those 40 odd goals in the Conference, how many he made for himself. Not many tap ins there. Finished from outside the box, from tight angles. He knows where the goal is undoubtedly. Get him in the right areas and he will score.

Archived