onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Norman continually tries to get players on the cheap. Unless we speculate to accumulate we'll get nowhere.

I'm fairly happy with out signings to date but the crucial signings will be a midfield player who can score us 10 goals and another striker who can get us 12-15 and help Pope. Who they might be and where we get them from is anyone's guess. But we need to pay the going rate or we've got no chance.

Advert

Norman continually tries to get players on the cheap. Unless we speculate to accumulate we'll get nowhere.

I'm fairly happy with out signings to date but the crucial signings will be a midfield player who can score us 10 goals and another striker who can get us 12-15 and help Pope. Who they might be and where we get them from is anyone's guess. But we need to pay the going rate or we've got no chance.

I think fairly happy is very harsh. We've signed what will be one of the best 2 or 3 keepers in the league, a solid defender that's exactly what we've been crying out for and in Joyce someone that could also play for any team in League Two. Two or three more signings of similar ilk and we'll surprise a few next season.

Football is about scoring goals though. We haven't signed any natural goal scorers yet. Look at Gareth. Bale last night, 5 minutes on the pitch and he scores a world class goal which turned the game when Liverpool were back in it after the loss of Salah.

It is still May RZ there is plenty of time.

Football is about scoring goals though. We haven't signed any natural goal scorers yet. Look at Gareth. Bale last night, 5 minutes on the pitch and he scores a world class goal which turned the game when Liverpool were back in it after the loss of Salah.
Disgraceful , season ended 3 wks ago and we havnt signed a goalscorer yet . We are doomed. Whats Gareth Bale got to do with us not signing a goalscorer yet, dont tell me , weve put a bid in.

I thought we wanted players who wanted to play for us not ones who couldn't get a deal elsewhere. Since goalscorers are the most important players in the team it would be good to sign some of them first. I was just using Bale as an example of the value of consistent goalscorers. One half chance and he scores, 5 minutes after coming on.

Is there though? We don't want to be picking up the dregs when everyone else has got the best goalscorers.

Imo Pope will score,Daniels will score,Waters will score,Legge will score we are adding to the goalscorers and i have no doubt we will bring a decent striker in,it might not be one of the top scorers in the leagues as they cost and we wont pay it(again my opinion) but we should be able pick up a striker capable of 15 at this level

Have we signed Waters yet though? Or has our owner attempted one of his 11th hour renegotiations and scared him off?

I believe its done but i guess until its confirmed its a guessing,i think the lad is either away at the moment or just come back

I should of said IF we can add Waters then he is capable of 10-15 goals in League 2,Cambridge fans say he has played really well for them,even Northampton fans say he has for them but hasn't been given a chance to do more,so i hope it is done

I thought we wanted players who wanted to play for us not ones who couldn't get a deal elsewhere. Since goalscorers are the most important players in the team it would be good to sign some of them first. I was just using Bale as an example of the value of consistent goalscorers. One half chance and he scores, 5 minutes after coming on.

And if we'd signed 3 strikers we'd be discussing why we haven't signed any midfielders or defenders.

Get a grip.

Archived