onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shirt and kit

Danish Valiant

Advert

I think grown men (who aren't footballers) in football shirts is a cringeworthy as you can get.

I don't know, I think I look pretty good in last seasons burgundy kit when I'm playing 5 a side with the lads at work. I imagine I'm like Martin Paterson as I miss chance after chance and get knackered.

I don't know, I think I look pretty good in last seasons burgundy kit when I'm playing 5 a side with the lads at work. I imagine I'm like Martin Paterson as I miss chance after chance and get knackered.

Don't get me wrong mate, if you are playing football then a football shirt is tops, if you are going to the pub, beach, match, shopping centre and you are wearing a football top then that is different!

Especially fat blokes with big guts in the latest Man Utd shirt ambling around shopping centres in towns and cities at least 30 miles from Manchester while their 'heroes' are actually playing.

Stupid comment! When your team has literally millions of supporters but your stadium only holds 75000 there are obviously going to be fans who don't/can't attend games.

Stupid comment! When your team has literally millions of supporters but your stadium only holds 75000 there are obviously going to be fans who don't/can't attend games.
If you couldn't get a ticket for the Vale or you lived too far away but they were on tv would you watch the match or mooch around Primark? I've been to Old Trafford more times than the sort of "United' fans I'm referring to, ie, sad tw@ts who try and give it large in the pub to proper fans of their local / home town teams. Invariably they show themselves up for the clowns they are and end up getting laughed at. If there was a Euro Super League they'd be wearing Real Madrid shirts even though their name is Dave and they've never been to Spain.

I'm not on about proper United fans, they're not much different than other clubs fans apart from having no idea what a genuine lean time of it is!

I think Avec may have been something to do with Nike teamwear, I don't know if they made it under licence, but a few of the teams who wore Nike teamwear have gone on to wear Avec, possibly because they stopped doing their colours.

In the 1990s they did a few interesting kits before disappearing off the scene.

PA-157289.jpg

I hope it’s not Avec, the range is very limited with quality not so good and all other clubs seemed to have moved away from them. They’ll need a magician to positively market that, not a consultant.

But I suppose when everyone else refuses to deal with our illustrious owner, then we can’t be too picky.

I hope it’s not Avec, the range is very limited with quality not so good and all other clubs seemed to have moved away from them. They’ll need a magician to positively market that, not a consultant.

Their teamwear range is underwhelming, although I quite like the keepers' stuff, but Bradford and York seem to get decent bespoke designs from them.

Archived