onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shirt and kit

Danish Valiant

Advert

It's getting beyond a joke with clubs changing BOTH home and away kits EVERY year. Families can't afford the demands of kids so why can't a so called family club consider changing each kit every 2 years? They used to! Ah, money again! !!

It’s what young people want only same as changing phone every year. People moan about the cost of a shirt but think nothing of paying £700 for a mobile phone or £600 a year for Sky TV. If people didn’t want the shirts they wouldn’t buy them. Nobody is forcing fans to buy shirts, they vote with their wallet.

I reckon Vale new design will best selling shirt for sure it’s a great design.

It’s what young people want only same as changing phone every year. People moan about the cost of a shirt but think nothing of paying £700 for a mobile phone or £600 a year for Sky TV. If people didn’t want the shirts they wouldn’t buy them. Nobody is forcing fans to buy shirts, they vote with their wallet.

I reckon Vale new design will best selling shirt for sure it’s a great design.

I don't give a monkeys what will sell or otherwise. Home shirt IMHO looks great and is in trad colours and smart design. Away shirt in purple is not. I don't have either Sky or a personal mobile phone, but I would love to keep trad home and away colours.

I don't give a monkeys what will sell or otherwise. Home shirt IMHO looks great and is in trad colours and smart design. Away shirt in purple is not. I don't have either Sky or a personal mobile phone, but I would love to keep trad home and away colours.

I give a monkeys what sells in our shop as it helps the Vale. In terms of colours what’s wrong with purple I even bought the pink one! If you look at what Vale have worn since 1876 they have worn all sorts of colours even red and white stripes for God’s sake. I can understand what people think of as being traditional, I started watching Vale in 1959 and I have always thought black and amber stripes but people before that think black and white due to 1954. Great on you for not being seduced by Sky and yes mobile phones are a pain in the butt.

I take Walter's point, but I'm not on his side in this debate.

Each to their own, but over the many year's of Vale's history I'd guess that for 90% of the time and certainly since 1936 we've nearly always had a black and white strip and usually yellow as the away one.

The black and amber was in fashion when I started going as well but only for about 4-5 years.

When people think of Port Vale it's black and white they primarily think of, not purple or pink or blue or grey or whatever.

As others have said above, why on earth do we want to swap and change? Football clubs have a long tradition and proud history. Let's keep it like that.

Archived