onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Luke Hannant

Walka003

Advert

I think that if Luke is given a more central left sided midfield role next season then he will have an even bigger impact.

With regard to Howkins it would be great if we could keep him but I wouldn't think that WBA will allow him to leave without a sizeable fee. The guy is quality. Only ambitious clubs will find the cash so I feel that might rule us out of keeping him.

We would have had more chance of keeping him if WBA were still in the prem next season rather than the championship.

Tom missed 2 sitters.He could barely run late on.He should have been taken off at half time.Barnett put out wide on the left?Do me a favour.Your recent I’m not going any more seems to be what it was.Attention seeking boiiocks.UTV.How much to buy Howkins?Money was stumped up to buy Hannant.
You certainly are one argumentative son of a gun Howjy. I aren't in the least bit attention seeking and if the situation doesn't alter I wont renew my season ticket end of.

As to your silly argument over Tom & Tyrone it is both silly and doesn't hold water. You said Tom missed two sitters OK but the one he set up for Tyrone from two yards out was the sitter of all sitters.

You are so dis-respective of our main man it is unbelievable but I think that it is just anything to say the opposite to that what I think.

Do you really believe that you can compare what we paid to sign Luke will be anywhere near to what the Baggies will expect to get for Howkins. are your comments that you are making today regarding Tom & Tyrone your idea of an 'April Fools day' attempt?

Was going to start a thread about Hannant myself.

What an absolute find he is.

I said on the Chesterfield thread that I can see him playing at a much higher level. He is a very well rounded player and can do a bit of everything. He’s always looking to try and create something, so whilst he does make the odd mistake, he can be forgiven for it because 7/10 passes are forward passes that are trying to get us into goal scoring positions.

Keep up the good work always good for a goal attempt or two .

He hit one v Exeter if it had gone in would have being a fantastic goal .

Love his and Montano and Worralls work and i look forwards to seeing what they do at Crewe .

UTV

You certainly are one argumentative son of a gun Howjy. I aren't in the least bit attention seeking and if the situation doesn't alter I wont renew my season ticket end of.

As to your silly argument over Tom & Tyrone it is both silly and doesn't hold water. You said Tom missed two sitters OK but the one he set up for Tyrone from two yards out was the sitter of all sitters.

You are so dis-respective of our main man it is unbelievable but I think that it is just anything to say the opposite to that what I think.

Do you really believe that you can compare what we paid to sign Luke will be anywhere near to what the Baggies will expect to get for Howkins. are your comments that you are making today regarding Tom & Tyrone your idea of an 'April Fools day' attempt?

Not only did ‘Our Tom’ miss 2 sitters he actually missed the ball.I stated in another thread that Barnett’s miss was a shocker.Good job we have a defensive midfielder who gets into the box.Technically,Barnett is better in the air,he finds players not just hopeful flick ons.Tom was finding space when he went on his good run and it paid dividends with goals.Not the case now.Barnett at Wycombe was our best headerer(?)in attack and defence.It’s a toss up who is the slowest.We may be quicker.Happy Easter Old,see you next season.

Not only did ‘Our Tom’ miss 2 sitters he actually missed the ball.I stated in another thread that Barnett’s miss was a shocker.Good job we have a defensive midfielder who gets into the box.Technically,Barnett is better in the air,he finds players not just hopeful flick ons.Tom was finding space when he went on his good run and it paid dividends with goals.Not the case now.Barnett at Wycombe was our best headerer(?)in attack and defence.It’s a toss up who is the slowest.We may be quicker.Happy Easter Old,see you next season.

We,plus a lot better off clubs ,couldn’t afford Howkins.

I can't see West Bromwich keeping hold of defenders Evans,Dawson etc.when they are relegated.

Howkins will be required in the Championship in my opinion.

There are plenty of hungry young centre backs in the National League to team up with Smudger.

At least its healthy, active and not riddled with dementia!

Early night after the Crewe game for you old man, same as every Monday - as people must tell you all the time 'See You Next Tuesday'!

Always in bed early KK.My mum doesn’t need to put me there though.There is current research going on that doubles brain cells.What a thrill for you if you had 2.

Same with Howkins, getting better every match and could be the big stubborn Centre half Vale have been looking for.

Agreed! That big sliding block when their lad absolutely smashed it on goal on Friday was as good as defending you'll see anywhere at any level. Made better by the fact the ref had blew up and he still went after it.

We will do well to hold onto him, looks a real good player

I can't see West Bromwich keeping hold of defenders Evans,Dawson etc.when they are relegated.

Howkins will be required in the Championship in my opinion.

There are plenty of hungry young centre backs in the National League to team up with Smudger.

Yeah I think West Brom will take him back they are SKINT

Archived