• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Adams Apologies.

valiant_593

Advert:

Adams says sorry for one game and its all OK again.......

No its not OK, in that interview though he seems to be more like his old self which is nice, hopefully he can get the players playing better otherwise he will just keep on getting more and more unpopular.

Adams just been on RS and said about the attitude and body language of the players.

Well done Adams,well noticed(at last).Some supporters noticed this a few weeks ago and have mentioned it.It might pay you and the board members to pay a little attention to what fans say.

I'm not going to even waste my time reading the interview, all just hollow words. What we need are actions in all areas of the club not empty promises and simply getting behind the lads won't change a thing. The writings been on the wall for a long time and if last nights result doesn't wake the apathetic up then I don't know what will.

Sad times which could of been avoided

Advert:

I'm not going to even waste my time reading the interview, all just hollow words. What we need are actions in all areas of the club not empty promises and simply getting behind the lads won't change a thing. The writings been on the wall for a long time and if last nights result doesn't wake the apathetic up then I don't know what will.

Sad times which could of been avoided

Something else that fans have mentioned - what is needed is action not words.But what do us mere fans know eh?

The panic of a attendance of less than 4500 on Friday night is starting to hit home.Pity it's too late.

Thought I would re-post this here:

Apology accepted...now please do the honourable thing and resign.

Perhaps Micky, if you spent more time concentrating on football matters rather than slagging off Vale fans or spouting the utter rubbish Deakin tells you to, we might not have lost? Are you still convinced we don't need any new players, that squad is good enough?

Root & Branch clearout from directors, management team, players and backroom staff - Sinnott was right in that sense.

This club is being killed by the cancer that was Bratt, Jackson, Lloyd, and Oliver and has now spread to the secondary of Deakin, Lloyd, Miller, Oliver and Adams - we need to get rid of them for the sake of our club.

Well done to Grimsby. From what I heard on the radio they were the better side.

They are currently 16 in the BSP; surely this is a warning all Vale fans should heed; unless we get rid of these chancers from Vale Park and bring people with REAL money who want to invest then the BSP may be the best we can hope for.

Something else that fans have mentioned - what is needed is action not words.But what do us mere fans know eh?

The panic of a attendance of less than 4500 on Friday night is starting to hit home.Pity it's too late.

I honestly think the attendance will be sub 4000 Friday, 5 quid or not

Archived