onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Apologies.

valiant_593

Advert

after watching the match I felt the players fully realised how bad they had been,andthe majority made their way to the tunnel at the end , hoping to escape the harsh reality of how the travelling fans felt, but Mickey made them all come over to the fans and I have to say the players looked shell shocked at the fans reaction. particulary Collins and Macdonald, if this was the Mickeys way of actually making the players wake up and smell the coffee i'm all for it. Its about time they realised its not all about them and their ego's , as a fan all I ask for is commitment and passion and tonight I didnt witness anything of the sort. We were really poor for large periods of the game, we had no leader on the pitch, great that Mickey apologises and finally accepts that during this period of time he is himself a bad manager and from this admission I hope that he and Vale turn a corner so to speak and get back to winning ways. its not going to be easy but it is time for home truths to be told Mickey so well done in that respect

Adams just been on RS and said about the attitude and body language of the players.

Well done Adams,well noticed(at last).Some supporters noticed this a few weeks ago and have mentioned it.It might pay you and the board members to pay a little attention to what fans say.

I'm not going to even waste my time reading the interview, all just hollow words. What we need are actions in all areas of the club not empty promises and simply getting behind the lads won't change a thing. The writings been on the wall for a long time and if last nights result doesn't wake the apathetic up then I don't know what will.

Sad times which could of been avoided

I'm not going to even waste my time reading the interview, all just hollow words. What we need are actions in all areas of the club not empty promises and simply getting behind the lads won't change a thing. The writings been on the wall for a long time and if last nights result doesn't wake the apathetic up then I don't know what will.

Sad times which could of been avoided

Something else that fans have mentioned - what is needed is action not words.But what do us mere fans know eh?

The panic of a attendance of less than 4500 on Friday night is starting to hit home.Pity it's too late.

Thought I would re-post this here:

Apology accepted...now please do the honourable thing and resign.

Perhaps Micky, if you spent more time concentrating on football matters rather than slagging off Vale fans or spouting the utter rubbish Deakin tells you to, we might not have lost? Are you still convinced we don't need any new players, that squad is good enough?

Root & Branch clearout from directors, management team, players and backroom staff - Sinnott was right in that sense.

This club is being killed by the cancer that was Bratt, Jackson, Lloyd, and Oliver and has now spread to the secondary of Deakin, Lloyd, Miller, Oliver and Adams - we need to get rid of them for the sake of our club.

Well done to Grimsby. From what I heard on the radio they were the better side.

They are currently 16 in the BSP; surely this is a warning all Vale fans should heed; unless we get rid of these chancers from Vale Park and bring people with REAL money who want to invest then the BSP may be the best we can hope for.

Something else that fans have mentioned - what is needed is action not words.But what do us mere fans know eh?

The panic of a attendance of less than 4500 on Friday night is starting to hit home.Pity it's too late.

I honestly think the attendance will be sub 4000 Friday, 5 quid or not

Archived