Adams Apologies.

valiant_593

Advert:

Advert:

Well said Micky' date=' now let's finally see some action from the players and no more fake words from any of them.[/quote']

I'd agree with that. We've had too much condescending pap spouted by various players recently followed by yet more dross on the pitch. Here's a tip lads - SHUT UP about what you're GOING to do, you can talk retrospectively when you've actually done something worth talking about.

Also, I too think that's the first time this season I've heard anything from Adams that reminded me of how he was before he swanned off to Bramhall Lane. Let's just hope this turns out to be a seminal moment.

Advert:

I hope to be there Friday and after tonight (and previous disasters down the years) I have NO IDEA what's gonna happen. Team, manager, players, even supporters are not predictable at the once Mighty Vale anymore.

Advert:

after watching the match I felt the players fully realised how bad they had been,andthe majority made their way to the tunnel at the end , hoping to escape the harsh reality of how the travelling fans felt, but Mickey made them all come over to the fans and I have to say the players looked shell shocked at the fans reaction. particulary Collins and Macdonald, if this was the Mickeys way of actually making the players wake up and smell the coffee i'm all for it. Its about time they realised its not all about them and their ego's , as a fan all I ask for is commitment and passion and tonight I didnt witness anything of the sort. We were really poor for large periods of the game, we had no leader on the pitch, great that Mickey apologises and finally accepts that during this period of time he is himself a bad manager and from this admission I hope that he and Vale turn a corner so to speak and get back to winning ways. its not going to be easy but it is time for home truths to be told Mickey so well done in that respect

Archived