The Norman Fundraising Challenge

philmpv

Advert:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bloke is a clown, it all seems utter nonsense.

If he's still here next season and we're still getting 3000 odd people turning up that will probably be the end for me, I'll just forget about it all and leave them all to it.

The bloke is a clown, it all seems utter nonsense.

If he's still here next season and we're still getting 3000 odd people turning up that will probably be the end for me, I'll just forget about it all and leave them all to it.

Unfortunately I can't see how he will not be here. He holds all the cards and is killing a lot of supporters desire to come down to Vale Park.

I think it would though, he doesn't like any form of protest against him, I am sure he said that at the Q&A night.

Due to his arrogance.A plane towing a banner wouldn't bother him.He'd just look at it, shake his head and think look at them clowns wasting more money.Then disappear into his match day hiding hole.

Advert:

But thousands of folk will keep going no doubt.

Its true but a lot of fans will not give up on the Vale because of an OAF of an owner. Maybe the best route is for no one to buy from the income streams he maybe creaming off for himself like the shop, the food and drink and sponsorship.

Its true but a lot of fans will not give up on the Vale because of an OAF of an owner. Maybe the best route is for no one to buy from the income streams he maybe creaming off for himself like the shop, the food and drink and sponsorship.
Probably pointless. The majority will just carry on as normal. Nothing will change. I just can't get my head around it at all.

Advert:

'IF' it can be proven that he is milking the club then that proof needs to be shown and shared out into the open for all to see.Many will not understand a set of accounts.So it would need explaining just exactly what the accounts actually mean.But as it is its HIS club and basically he can do as he wants UNFORTUNATLEY.'IF' it can be proved that what he is saying is untrue then he needs to be shown up and embarrassed then asked to explain why.But even then its still his club and he is answerable to no one.Realistically I don't see that there is a lot that fans can do.Its his ball.Not much good going off rumour and hearsay what is needed is FACTS.Facts that he can not deny.

What if what they fancy is going to the game?
It would be understandable but they should resist and refuse temporarily. Just my opinion. If the majority continue as normal next season then I can't see a way back for me personally.

'IF' it can be proven that he is milking the club then that proof needs to be shown and shared out into the open for all to see.Many will not understand a set of accounts.So it would need explaining just exactly what the accounts actually mean.But as it is its HIS club and basically he can do as he wants UNFORTUNATLEY.'IF' it can be proved that what he is saying is untrue then he needs to be shown up and embarrassed then asked to explain why.But even then its still his club and he is answerable to no one.Realistically I don't see that there is a lot that fans can do.Its his ball.Not much good going off rumour and hearsay what is needed is FACTS.Facts that he can not deny.

As with other businessmen cold hard facts are difficult to come by due to their "imaginative accountancy",there is a way but it is costly and time consuming.nuf said.

Advert:

Archived