onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : Wycombe Wanderers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

They score a lot... but have a defensive record equal to ours... if we could just keep them down to a goal and take chances we could get something... but it is a big if!

Morecambe can go to these places and get results why can’t we? Is frustrating.

Come on Vale.they only have one way of playing aim,for the Beast.

Deal with him,job done.Please get a draw at least,let's show these other relegation contenders that we have some fight left.

On a lot of the other teams fans Forums they think we are the most likely to be caught by the bottom two and that we are the worst team they have seen!

Let's make them eat their words.

COME ON VALE

They score a lot... but have a defensive record equal to ours... if we could just keep them down to a goal and take chances we could get something... but it is a big if!

Morecambe can go to these places and get results why can’t we? Is frustrating.

How about we keep them scoreless :yes:

Wycombe have taken only 1 point from their last 3 home games

Unfortunately, we have a nasty habit over the last few years of playing teams back into form. Would love to break this habit at Wycombe, but I don't have the confidence in these players to think this will happen.

Come on Vale.they only have one way of playing aim,for the Beast.

Deal with him,job done.Please get a draw at least,let's show these other relegation contenders that we have some fight left.

On a lot of the other teams fans Forums they think we are the most likely to be caught by the bottom two and that we are the worst team they have seen!

Let's make them eat their words.

COME ON VALE

I dont read other team fans forums but if thats the case that is very damning .

Who fans of other teams are they may i ask ?

Crewe we played off the park and scored and if was over the line and be honest the goal we conceded was amateurish to say the least .

Barnet yes in the home game pretty rubbish but we won without doing much at all ,away no comment but by the stats we should have won and were the better side .

Grimsby Aspo first game completely all over them then the back four gave away two horrific goals to lose a game we deserved,away missed a pen had goal attempts galore and gave them a soft goal again .

Chesterfield i didnt go but i believe Whitfield missed a open goal defence concededtwo shambolic goals i believe but really were they that much better than us .

Forest Green at home players played like they wanted Brown out away lost to wonder goal .

Vale need to get the right personnel on the pitch Akinfenwa dominated Smith at Vale and will have a field day again sat if he chosen yet again .

My team

Hornby

Howskins Howe Raglan

Worrall Montano

Harness Pugh Hannant

Barnett Dior (or wilson ).

UTV

Sadly VFIA nearly all of them,even the another night an Exeter Fan said we were the Poorest Team they had played even though we dominated them.

I just want us to get the necessary points.somehow,some way,to stay up and then start again in the Summer.

Other Teams fans hopefully will have a better opion of us next season.

I couldn't care less what opposition fans think. Most of the time we ourselves have a negative view of the opposition team anyway as we're not really focusing on them. How many teams would we say have been a good side that we've seen? Not many probably.

Give Barnett a run up front and let Whitfeild have free reign behind him.

Boot

Gibbons Howkins Smith Montano

Worrall Tonge Pugh Hannant

Whitfield

Barnett

Archived