onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwate Meeting Ticket Only

blackdog

Advert

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him announce that the club is up for sale and he is willing to sell.

Then he will not listen to genuine offers, like the last time.

This bides him more time and before we know it the seasons over and he has a lovely hassle free summer.

Whatever comes out of his pathological lying mouth next week, pressure must be applied before the end of the season to get him out.

At the moment I wouldn’t want to own the Vale. We have a number of fans who cause trouble at matches and of course a lot like me not satisfied with our owner. However, just push him so far and he’ll take his money out and put us in liquidation!

Don’t put enough pressure on him and watch your club rot even more.

If he put us into liquidation he would need to watch over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Not even he has the balls to do that.

I expect him to be his usual arrogant self and probably come up with some bollax of a statement which he has no intention of fulfilling. I expect his supporters will throw accolades at him but let's face it he his a boil on the arse of this football club. I just hope that I get the opportunity to say it to his face.

Look, Smurfthwaite couldn’t lie straight in bed. Apparently he can even talk to already deceased ex arsonists. If he told me today was Wednesday, I’d still check the calendar first. IF he turns up, by all means listen to what he has to say. Then dismiss it instantly. We still won’t know what is true, but at least we will know what isn’t. Not that I’m cynical of course.

Smurthwaite has alienated the Vale fan base in so many ways. How can anyone attending the meeting believe anything he may utter? He has made us all cynical to the point that his tenure surely is at an end now. The only way anyone will have a modicum of respect for the bloke is for him to sell the Club and ground asap for a reasonable price.

I expect him to be his usual arrogant self and probably come up with some bollax of a statement which he has no intention of fulfilling. I expect his supporters will throw accolades at him but let's face it he his a boil on the arse of this football club. I just hope that I get the opportunity to say it to his face.

Wouldn't be exactly the most constructive of comments! We really need to know what his plans are for the club and how he sees his contribution to these? Not just hurl abuse at him--that ain't going to get us anywhere, much as I understand your frustrations. Whatever his plusses or minuses to the club (and I accept there's a lot more of the latter than the former!) Norman is still holding the purse strings and currently bank-rolling the club so abusing him is't going to help that situation.

Archived