onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Run in

Quebec_Valiant

Advert

For all the doom and gloom merchants, we are 25-1 to go down.

Have a punt.

On New Year’s Day we were 11 points off the drop.

Today we are 7 points off the drop.

Oh and again, for all the doom and gloom merchants, explain that because we haven’t won have we?

Aspo has played it safely and set us up not to lose. We haven’t really been in any immediate danger and I don’t expect that will happen anytime soon.

We’ll be safe this season.

Next season is a different matter unless Norman sells up.

I dread to think what our budget will be but I would hazard a guess as in the bottom 4 of this league.

From a "matchdsy experience" point of view, Barnet and Forest Green can fxck off. Far better to keep local/Northern ones like Crewe, Chesterfield and Morecambe.

Then when we're top of the league next season people can spout bxllox about how great our away support is

I've been as disappointed as the next man with our form since January. We can and do need to do much better.

But we looked like dead men when Aspin came in and short odds for the drop. All I wanted then was for us to finish outside the relegation places and survive, so if we do that I'll be content.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and I still think (as I have all season long) that no more than 4-5 players are good enough. The vast majority are not and that's why we are where we are. Without just one player, Pope, we'd be down by now.

So if we survive Aspin has achieved what he was meant to do, with perhaps the poorest squad of players I can recall in very many years.

For all the doom and gloom merchants, we are 25-1 to go down.

Have a punt.

On New Year’s Day we were 11 points off the drop.

Today we are 7 points off the drop.

Wow. Amazing achievement. I think staying up was the minimum expectation surely?

It was the ONLY expectation, considering the **** he inherited when he took over!!!

It was the ONLY expectation, considering the **** he inherited when he took over!!!

I can't believe a fan having a ding dong with Aspo at the end of game yet nowt is ever directed to the idiot who is to blame for the present demise of Vale.HE WAS THERE TONIGHT AND LAST SATURDAY TOO!!

I can't believe a fan having a ding dong with Aspo at the end of game yet nowt is ever directed to the idiot who is to blame for the present demise of Vale.HE WAS THERE TONIGHT AND LAST SATURDAY TOO!!

To add to that there were, unbelievably, a small group of clowns in the Railway Paddock at the end bawling abuse towards our players (Smith, maybe?) about them being Stokies who were supposedly throwing the game on purpose! The mind boggles. It's blindingly obvious the core problem is the behaviour and decision making of the club's owner. All frustration should be aimed in that direction.

Archived