onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : Barnet v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Whatever can go wrong for the Vale goes wrong, whatever could go right doesn't, the team as a unit are not good enough.

having said that there is difference between these two teams, IMHO Vale have had the better of the play,, I don't agree with Ray Williams' HT summary.

A manager is only as good as the players he has. We have mainly gash players. That is down to NS not NA. Enough is enough. Get out of our club.
Absolute rubbish there is more talent in our squad than half this league it's simply a fact that Aspin is completely clueless and he has drained every bit of passion and enthusiasm out of the team, they don't want to play for him or Port Vale what does this man have to do before people realise he is destroying us??

December had a different first choice 11 plus a fit whitfield, January did us for sure there is only so many times neil can swap and change, sure he will make mistakes the same as any manager but really the problems were magnified in January--he can only sign non league u23, tried something lime 20-30 defenders his hands are tied and he has been thrown to the wolves

They only real difference is the loss of Gunning and Anderson - two distinctly average defenders. The loss of these does not explain the change in style / approach and complete lack of attacking intent. Whitfield is available but he chooses not to play him.

I know the task at hand is difficult and he hasn't been dealt the best hand but at the same time I dont subscribe to the notion that he simply can't get any results or level of performance from this set of players.

You can't do much worse than this.

And actually many managers do so.

Exactly, although I do think we have more quality than most in this league even if we didn't s good manager gets the best out of his individuals even gets them playing above themselves! Surely nobody can argue that Aspin has come in and every single player worse than before he came?

Absolute rubbish there is more talent in our squad than half this league it's simply a fact that Aspin is completely clueless and he has drained every bit of passion and enthusiasm out of the team, they don't want to play for him or Port Vale what does this man have to do before people realise he is destroying us??

Aspin is far from the major problem and it won't be him that is remembered for destroying Vale but i am starting to see that he is part of the problem.

Feeling down after last night ? It could have been 5 or 6.

I am at the game and at the much better than expected Hive. Really nice bar.

However Aspin has to go. This performance is one of the worst I have seen in my life. Barnet are a non league team and we are making them look good.

Boot has had 5 goal kicks and has kicked three out for throws.

Raglan has done more spectating than I have and the whole defence watched the first goal go in from a rebound.

Aspin stands with his arms folding, sighing occasionally.

They only real difference is the loss of Gunning and Anderson - two distinctly average defenders. The loss of these does not explain the change in style / approach and complete lack of attacking intent. Whitfield is available but he chooses not to play him.

I know the task at hand is difficult and he hasn't been dealt the best hand but at the same time I dont subscribe to the notion that he simply can't get any results or level of performance from this set of players.

we lost gunning Anderson , people keep saying these are no loss but both are playing regular for their current teams and having an impact which is an impact we have lost and not replaced add denton who contributed and had pace again not replaced plus a fit and in form whitfield again no other option available and a mediocre team is now worse ,, this is why January was crucial but let pass by again-- to improve in football you have to keep whats good change whats not or if you lose whtas good replace like for like which we failed to do...simple equation

Feeling down after last night ? It could have been 5 or 6.
Live in denial if it eases the pain for you but no matter how much u happy clap or continue to believe these are good times for Port Vale personally I think these are bad times and cud well get worse.

we lost gunning Anderson , people keep saying these are no loss but both are playing regular for their current teams and having an impact which is an impact we have lost and not replaced add denton who contributed and had pace again not replaced plus a fit and in form whitfield again no other option available and a mediocre team is now worse ,, this is why January was crucial but let pass by again-- to improve in football you have to keep whats good change whats not or if you lose whtas good replace like for like which we failed to do...simple equation

Summed up in a nutshell.

Archived