Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Sign in to follow this  
Doha

Micky mugs off Gorm

Everyone can see what a disaster Norman's tenure has been, including, no doubt, Norman himself. I think if someone offered him his Mickey Mouse asking price today he sell this afternoon, however, therin lies the problem because no one is going to offer a deal that pays what the club is really worth plus refund all Norman's losses which are his responsibility and his alone. Also, any deal for the club has to include the ground because the club is utterly worthless without it.

I fear the worst, a scenario where we go out of the league and the club's value is so low Norman just won't sell but he won't invest either and the club just withers away to going out of existence. That's a nightmare to me.

I fear the worst, a scenario where we go out of the league and the club's value is so low Norman just won't sell but he won't invest either and the club just withers away to going out of existence. That's a nightmare to me.

And me..............We are in very dangerous waters with this clown in charge.

You are spot on. All we have left at the club are Smurf and a bunch of yes men.

I have just looked at the Thread titles in the Port Vale present section, it just shows you how bad things are, nextto nothing on the playing front, only how we are run, and the prospects.

Micky was about the only person that the owner ever listened too. Lets hope he listens this time.

Are we talking about the same Adams that propped up MOLD?

Adams has been part of the problem and should do one back to Sheffield. The Adams who was advising Smurfwaite very recently ? Did well at Tranmere when he didn’t have the best striker in league2

I thought Micky just wanted to sign players. We could have been non league already without him doing what he did. The lack of respect for one of our best ever managers should be shocking but it's almost expected on here.

I thought Micky just wanted to sign players. We could have been non league already without him doing what he did. The lack of respect for one of our best ever managers should be shocking but it's almost expected on here.

Give me strength...

I asked a question about shares. I have not, repeat, not commented on his successful stint for us.

Give me strength...

I asked a question about shares. I have not, repeat, not commented on his successful stint for us.

It was not aimed at you Barry. More at the poster above who no doubt cheered our promotion.

Are we talking about the same Adams that propped up MOLD?

Adams has been part of the problem and should do one back to Sheffield. The Adams who was advising Smurfwaite very recently ? Did well at Tranmere when he didn’t have the best striker in league2

He didn't prop them up Vale were unable to sign players. Mickey brought shares so he could get the playing side up and running. I was frustrated at the time. But when you refocus and think, he just wanted us to sign players he was doing his job.

He didn't prop them up Vale were unable to sign players. Mickey brought shares so he could get the playing side up and running. I was frustrated at the time. But when you refocus and think, he just wanted us to sign players he was doing his job.

You say he bought shares. The reason I ask is because the old grey matter fails me on the answer.

If he did buy shares, did he get them back?

You say he bought shares. The reason I ask is because the old grey matter fails me on the answer.

If he did buy shares, did he get them back?

The club went into admin. Although there was also Deakin and Miller etc. Who knows maybe he got them back or they were lost with admin.