onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

You think we've got it bad!

Jacko51

Advert

It's funny how all clubs almost see a sense of entitlement.

There are 2 cups and 4 titles to be won.

Here is a list of clubs whose fans are regularly whining about their team on the radio etc

Arsenal

Newcastle

West Ham

Stoke

Southampton

Forest

Birmingham

Sunderland

Oxford

Peterborough

Blackpool

Vale

Coventry

Grimsby

The nature of the beast is that most fans are fickle and expect the earth, as the OP says what a poor bunch they are but i think the whole game now is over analysed and flogged to death by the media.

I listen to Radio 5 a lot and it is wall to wall dissecting of matches and managers and tactics 24/7 it seems.

By the way a lot in my personal list have basket case owners . But that is 14 out of 92 who are moaning and complaining and i'm sure there are umpteen others i've missed.

It's funny how all clubs almost see a sense of entitlement.

There are 2 cups and 4 titles to be won.

Here is a list of clubs whose fans are regularly whining about their team on the radio etc

Arsenal

Newcastle

West Ham

Stoke

Southampton

Forest

Birmingham

Sunderland

Oxford

Peterborough

Blackpool

Vale

Coventry

Grimsby

The nature of the beast is that most fans are fickle and expect the earth, as the OP says what a poor bunch they are but i think the whole game now is over analysed and flogged to death by the media.

I listen to Radio 5 a lot and it is wall to wall dissecting of matches and managers and tactics 24/7 it seems.

By the way a lot in my personal list have basket case owners . But that is 14 out of 92 who are moaning and complaining and i'm sure there are umpteen others i've missed.

You've missed 78 clubs from that list.

I suppose if you buy the most expensive STs you expect to win things, if you average 50k you expect to prosper in the Prem never mind be relegated, if you have a bigger ground than Chelsea you expect to be above them, just because betting funds your club doesn't make you a good bet to win anything, if you are saintly do not expect much fun, some people cant see the ball for the trees. Well that is the first six.

Archived