Fosse69

Match Thread; Barnet v Port Vale

No it obviously me that’s a plum for expecting fans to be optimistic and give players support

Already been done for a long time

Earle, porter, beckford, Walker, aspin, guppy, macarthy , Ian Taylor to name a few they gave you something back every game not one in bloody five games.

It’s a joke what we’re watching if me or you did it consistently badly like this lot we’d be sacked

Already been done for a long time

Earle, porter, beckford, Walker, aspin, guppy, macarthy , Ian Taylor to name a few they gave you something back every game not one in bloody five games.

It’s a joke what we’re watching if me or you did it consistently badly like this lot we’d be sacked

The issue is technical ability shouldn’t be mistaken for effort. The players you have mentioned were very good footballers yes they put a shift in but I’d say the players have have try but aren’t very good.

The issue is technical ability shouldn’t be mistaken for effort. The players you have mentioned were very good footballers yes they put a shift in but I’d say the players have have try but aren’t very good.

I agree they aren’t very good really. Believe it or not I respect your views but I have my thoughts also

Read the yellow banner above, Phil. It's to do with the switch of servers.

Oh, I thought it was a crappy advert so I just deleted it!