onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Our only hope Aspin gone

Advert

don't know the ins and outs but kettering had similar in the ground went to housing due to financial reasons

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-31552427

how sad to see these clubs seemingly targeted,

i'm sure the owners must walk n talk in the same worlds and lower league clubs are easy meat as they are cheap to buy own their grounds divide and conquer then move onto the next --

interesting to see the torquay owners have a few stadiums and are involved in horses,paul wildes has a horse bloodstock company the address which norman shares has a race horse breeder...there has to be a connection

don't know the ins and outs but kettering had similar in the ground went to housing due to financial reasons

i'm sure the owners must walk n talk in the same worlds and lower league clubs are easy meat as they are cheap to buy own their grounds divide and conquer then move onto the next --

interesting to see the torquay owners have a few stadiums and are involved in horses,paul wildes has a horse bloodstock company the address which norman shares has a race horse breeder...there has to be a connection

Correct and I hope someone a lot cleverer than me can bring these lot down and make them accountable

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Anyone who wants Aspin out is a *****. Give your head a ******* wobble. Yes we are in a bad run of form but 8 games ago we’d just hammered Luton 4-1. Calling for his head after one bad run is just idiotic.

Thank goodness OVF wasn’t about when Rudge was in charge.

The current playing squad at pvfc has all the hallmarks of a lack of investment, there’s only one man responsible for it and it ain’t aspo.

There were players around in jan and previously who aspo would have liked to have bought in//kept but couldn’t more than likely due to lack of money. It just stinks especially as it’s happened before under Michael brown and given smurf’s Words.

Anyone who wants Aspin out is a *****. Give your head a ******* wobble. Yes we are in a bad run of form but 8 games ago we’d just hammered Luton 4-1. Calling for his head after one bad run is just idiotic.

Thank goodness OVF wasn’t about when Rudge was in charge.

It was 4-0 Twitters but yes, I agree. No comparison with the Brown situation as he was completely untried in management. Aspin has had ten years to learn his craft and is no mug.

The sad FACT is that despite what’s gone on in the past, some brain dead supporters continue to throw their anger at the managers door.

There isn’t many braincells in these people because they cannot see the common denominator in the whole sorry debacle.

Sack Aspin.

Then what?

Port Vale Football Club is on life support and has been for 12 months.

If you have an ounce of support for Norman Smurthwaite, you are accountable for killing the club.

Maybe what he wants..who knows..as i have said in the past,there is something not right in all of this and i still believe he has an ulterior motive that wont end well at all for us
I'm pretty sure the covenant would not stand then as the sports club would have folded. Meanint the land is their for use.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

If there is some sort of conspiracy where Norman/Wilde’s and their mates have tried to do us over then it will almost certainly be uncovered. If this is the case then they’ve massively underestimated the lengths to which some of our fans will go to in ensuring that the information will be found and put out into the open. The whole fiasco with V2001/MOLD is proof of that.

Personally, I don’t think Norman ever intended for all this to happen and I don’t think there is some larger conspiracy involved (if there is evidence of this then somebody please make me aware). I think that he just made a massive mistake in trying to run the club and is totally clueless in how to run a football club. He should’ve got somebody on board who had experience on football and got them to either teach him how to do it, or, just do it for him and let him turn up to games and sit in the boxes cheering.

He had a chance to try and make up for his mistakes in January by backing his manager but he failed to do so (probably gambling on the fact we looked relatively safe then). He has a chance now to get some of his money back and sell the club to somebody that knows what they’re doing.

In regards to Aspin, if he can take the praise for the previous decent results then he can certainly take the criticism for the current poor run. I hope he turns it around but he’s got a difficult job on his hands.

The sad FACT is that despite what’s gone on in the past, some brain dead supporters continue to throw their anger at the managers door.

There isn’t many braincells in these people because they cannot see the common denominator in the whole sorry debacle.

Sack Aspin.

Then what?

Port Vale Football Club is on life support and has been for 12 months.

If you have an ounce of support for Norman Smurthwaite, you are accountable for killing the club.

Vale could have any of the top so called managers in the land, but none would bring success so long as we have a despicable owner.

I can only imagine the frustration and fear that Aspin must be experiencing now he's realised what he's working against behind the scenes and not for one minute should any intelligent fan think that this predicament is his fault.

However, it's 2018 and we're playing Danny Pugh and Michael Tonge as holding midfielders in front of a back five at home to Newport-*******-County. I wouldn't mind so much if they actually did what they were supposed to, but seriously if that's Aspo's grand plan to keep us up then I do worry a little. Look at the Liverpool's third goal at the weekend. Robertson picks the ball up, his holding midfielder is there to receive, carry and move the ball further up the field, allowing the full back to advance into a more attcking position. He receives the ball, crosses, goal. Contrast this to Montano winning or receiving a ball on Saturday, neither Tonge or Pugh ever offered him an option to give and go, and thus he's forced to either go it alone or lump it up. The pair of them are just far, far too old to contribute to anything positive for us. We're 22nd in Division 4 and our go-to game plan is Tonge and Pugh? I want to watch young players getting better week by week and showing some initiative - we're gaining absolutely nothing by playing past it journeymen who lack the speed, skill or motivation to change anything in a positive way for us.

Oh, and play ******* Whitfield from the start, or Worrall in a more central role. Players who turn and run and shoot. If we get relegated for a second consecutive season through fear of having a go (who can forget 1 goal in the last 8 matches last season - pathetic), i'll be furious.

Rant Over.

I can only imagine the frustration and fear that Aspin must be experiencing now he's realised what he's working against behind the scenes and not for one minute should any intelligent fan think that this predicament is his fault.

However, it's 2018 and we're playing Danny Pugh and Michael Tonge as holding midfielders in front of a back five at home to Newport-*******-County. I wouldn't mind so much if they actually did what they were supposed to, but seriously if that's Aspo's grand plan to keep us up then I do worry a little. Look at the Liverpool's third goal at the weekend. Robertson picks the ball up, his holding midfielder is there to receive, carry and move the ball further up the field, allowing the full back to advance into a more attcking position. He receives the ball, crosses, goal. Contrast this to Montano winning or receiving a ball on Saturday, neither Tonge or Pugh ever offered him an option to give and go, and thus he's forced to either go it alone or lump it up. The pair of them are just far, far too old to contribute to anything positive for us. We're 22nd in Division 4 and our go-to game plan is Tonge and Pugh? I want to watch young players getting better week by week and showing some initiative - we're gaining absolutely nothing by playing past it journeymen who lack the speed, skill or motivation to change anything in a positive way for us.

Oh, and play ******* Whitfield from the start, or Worrall in a more central role. Players who turn and run and shoot. If we get relegated for a second consecutive season through fear of having a go (who can forget 1 goal in the last 8 matches last season - pathetic), i'll be furious.

Rant Over.

Agree with that. We set up with 7 defensive players in a fashion and wonder why we can’t score? It was an horrific performance but doesn’t help one bit when he plays a formation like that. I can’t understand him at all.

Aspin sets up not to lose yet again, when really a point isn’t what you’re looking for against Newport county when we’re in a massive battle to stay up. If he wants to play his beloved formation and players then do it away and at least let’s give it a good go at home surely!

Archived