Big announcement.

valiant_593

He's appointed the manager people wanted, he's brought back Rudge (as everyone would have wanted).

Why can't a proper transfer window instead of the inflated January one be granted before judging failure? especially as the season was already over.

How many failures can you give him. Not only has he taken our club backwards at an alarming rate, he has also affected the reputation of our club. I hope he realises he can't hack it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

I can't wait to hear our Lord and Master speak and explain the position to us all. Perhaps if the Managerial team and a couple of senior players are in attendance we can use them as lie detectors because I'm sure that Neil's head would turn to red or purple when he hears the powerful one talk his usual garbage.

We need some really searching accounts questions put to him by the likes of Santa, Jacko and Cavalier.

I can't wait to hear our Lord and Master speak and explain the position to us all. Perhaps if the Managerial team and a couple of senior players are in attendance we can use them as lie detectors because I'm sure that Neil's head would turn to red or purple when he hears the powerful one talk his usual garbage.

We need some really searching accounts questions put to him by the likes of Santa, Jacko and Cavalier.

I agree entirely old sage. Let's hope those that really have the care of our great Club do attend and are allowed to put searching facts and questions to him. Whether his replies are full and factual remains to be seen.

This announcement gets the mental juices flowing with thoughts of what Smurthwaite has in mind to inform us minnions.

I am not one of those loud interferers or in receipt of all matters relating to Vale but I honestly hope there is a conclusion at the meeting as to where the future lies for PVFC.

Is it Mark Porter that organises these events? If so maybe some kind of loose running order of questions and contibutors could be drawn up beforehand, because we want the questions to be asked in a well thought out respectful way. I know this would be subject to people on the night, but the last thing that we want is for it to descend into chaos, as its a fair bet someone will not be respectful to get their point or question across because of the nature of what the club means to fans. We need those questions to have an impact to hear the answers we want to get.

He may be going to repent and tell that he will no longer be deceitful, arrogant, greedy, selfish and untrustworthy. But will do whatever it takes to get promotion next season - including using a large percentage of the Hugil money to improve the squad of players.

Advert:

If we are closer to the drop than we are now then my prediction is he will cancel the meeting, citing intel from the police saying he might come to some harm. This will then play into the hands of his disciples who will blame the fans.

Archived