onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Big announcement.

valiant_593

Advert

Well what would be the bloody point in that?

Everyone has wanted him to speak and he will.

Personally anything he says will just be empty words ,true he needs to address the issues & his intentions etc but the problem is so many false dawns means only action will show his intentions as the trust has gone with so many.

Season tickets are going to be a very hard sell unless there is a turn around and belief in fans - he has to back Neil to the max or Go, only really the last options

We know exactly how this will go.

"I made a mistake and I'm sorry", followed by some dad banter and hollow promises to pacify the masses. We can't let him get away with this again.

We need to be prepared. Civil, listen to him, but call him out on the rubbish he will inevitably spew. We need to remind him that he's made a million promises and broken every single one of them.

We need the hard facts lined up; decline in attendance, decline in league position, his boasting about removing Rob Page, JFH debacle, Exeter debacle, Bruno experiment, 'easier than Stoke Audi', the woeful atmosphere and matchday experience, the "I'll back Aspo" followed by "the budget was probably lower".

We can't take anymore ****. We don't need to boo, heckle, or be disrespectful, just embarrass him in front of the fans and media with the cold harsh truths of what he's done to us.

I'm surprised and slightly impressed he's got the balls to do this; he's either very, very brave or daft enough to think the fans will forgive him again if he trots out the standard spiel.

The message needs to be loud and clear; thank you Norm, but we're respectfully asking you to lower your asking price to a more feasible amount (stressing that the 3m debt only exists due to his poor decision making) and sell up. If we're hostile he'll throw his toys out the pram again.

Glad this is happening. I hope a vote is called on whether we have any confidence in him to run the club, or if we think he should sell. Lets show Norm what we really think. His record is all the ammo we need.

To explain why the manager can't have any of the Hugil money to bring in players.

....But there will be some if there are a lot of season ticket sales.

I do hope that no one will be abusive and ill-mannered. The press will be there and we don't want any unfavourable reports about the fans.

We know exactly how this will go.

"I made a mistake and I'm sorry", followed by some dad banter and hollow promises to pacify the masses. We can't let him get away with this again.

We need to be prepared. Civil, listen to him, but call him out on the rubbish he will inevitably spew. We need to remind him that he's made a million promises and broken every single one of them.

We need the hard facts lined up; decline in attendance, decline in league position, his boasting about removing Rob Page, JFH debacle, Exeter debacle, Bruno experiment, 'easier than Stoke Audi', the woeful atmosphere and matchday experience, the "I'll back Aspo" followed by "the budget was probably lower".

We can't take anymore ****. We don't need to boo, heckle, or be disrespectful, just embarrass him in front of the fans and media with the cold harsh truths of what he's done to us.

I'm surprised and slightly impressed he's got the balls to do this; he's either very, very brave or daft enough to think the fans will forgive him again if he trots out the standard spiel.

The message needs to be loud and clear; thank you Norm, but we're respectfully asking you to lower your asking price to a more feasible amount (stressing that the 3m debt only exists due to his poor decision making) and sell up. If we're hostile he'll throw his toys out the pram again.

Glad this is happening. I hope a vote is called on whether we have any confidence in him to run the club, or if we think he should sell. Lets show Norm what we really think. His record is all the ammo we need.

I agree. Ask him for an update on the apartments project, and the pub behind the paddock. List all of the promises he's made, and explain why fans have zero faith in him. Combined with the list of damaging actions, surely anyone in their right mind can see the club needs new owners. He'll try to blame fans at some point no doubt and regurgitate the old, without me the club would in admin, £80k a month etc etc, that will be swallowed by the gullible few and leave them scared stiff at the prospect of a smurfless future.

His incompetence is toxic, he needs to be under no doubt that the vast majority want him to sell to Synectics. Clearly the best way forward for the club.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived