onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Call a referendum and ask for an extension, abandon Brexit, are other options.

Those are steps that could be put in place but have not been so as yet can't be taken on the road to brexit....... referendum would be after the leave date so not a step that can be taken before... I think perhaps we 're talking at cross purposes mate... there is nothing on the path to leaving in October..... it's a straight road, no obsticals, the default position..... parliament may decide to create steps to prevent it but as yet they have not done so..... an extension would simply extend the road, it wouldn't be a step to prevent it.... I doubt a general election would prevent it..... as it stands if we do nothing we leave in October..... i.e. there are no more steps to take to leave.... we have to take steps if we want to prevent leaving.

Advert

Question.....

If a general election were to be called and the results came in that all parties who proposed remaining got 48% of the vote and all parties who advocated leave got 52% of the vote..... what would happen?

Yes I know it's not that simple because the two major parties are both split...... but let's say..... Labour wanted to leave and Tories wanted to stay..... it's hypothetical.

Let's see, shall we...

When I posted the following (amongst others)

You responded by stating

No lies here, just you denying racism due to the left, despite the reports coming from the NSPCC and The Times.

And as for your claim that

just one of those articles states that "The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) said racial abuse and bullying of children had risen by one-fifth since 2015-16 to more than 10,000 incidents recorded by police last year." But rather than acknowledge that or express disgust at the figures, you deny it. Let's make that clear shall we? Over 10,000 incidents of racism against children in the last year and rather than being appalled, you dismiss it as backing up your statement that 'almost no one is racist nowadays'. As I said at the time, this says all that anybody need know about you.

Reported crimes or actual crimes?

What percentage were reported by white kids, parents, people?...... any?

No idea what the answers may be.

You are describing the fact that (at least) over 1 in every thousand people has committed a hate crime and that over 10,000 incidents of racism occurred against children in the last year as "next to none". And you wonder why you get personal insults slung your way.

1 in every 1,000? Totally made up. You can't extrapolate that from the stats.

It's also not commmitted crimes, it's reports of crimes.

Even if I humour you with the 1/1000...that's 0.001 which is right next 0 (none)so I'm still waiting to hear how my statement is wrong in the slightest?

Archived