onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

It's weird how we constantly hear about the mail peddling hate but it's in fact the moderate left who are far more hateful, intolerant and violent than their right wing equivalents.

It seems if you negatively report on immigration you are spreading hate.

Classic example of the left not even bothering to debate and rebuke the claims. Their default position is to smear and ultimately silence or shut down opposing views.

Something is radicalizing these people. Something is brainwashing them into simultaneously claiming to be so virtuous whilst at the same time making up horrendous lies, smears and in some cases actually inciting violence.

It's funny how they berate opposition posters on here for copying and pasting from right wing sources but expect everyone to agree that left wing lies are actually truthful.

It's all part of why they're losing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, normal decent people who simply want to go about their business freely can see through the lies.

Some lovely c&p from the Daily Mail earlier on RB.It seems to come in very useful when it suits?

Advert

You can get your news from wherever you wish but wherever you do get it from does not always mean it is 100% accurate and if you keep quoting crap from certain tabloids like the Guardian or Independent with total belief it must be true just shows how brain washed you might be.

So again, you discredit and mock sources such as the guardian and independent, yet refuse to answer where I can get unbiased news from. How can I take you mockery of these news resources seriously when you won’t give a credible source for context.

We have people on here who claim the bbc is left wing when it’s last political editor for 20 years, nick robinson, was a member of the Conservative party, and current political editor Laura kuenssberg, who was found to have broken political impartiality against labour. When being a conservatives makes you left wing, it shows how far right some people here have drifted.

She didn't break impartiality rules against labour. It was against Corbyn himself.

I'll give you Nick Robinson but he was replaced 4 years ago so that's a bit sketchy really.

And it doesn't show how far right some people have drifted. Most people on here have no idea about right or far right and seem to use it as a measurement of how much they disagree with something.

How about you use political beliefs as a measurement of where someone sits on the political scale? (Although you wont be able to label everyone far right any more)

She didn't break impartiality rules against labour. It was against Corbyn himself.

I'll give you Nick Robinson but he was replaced 4 years ago so that's a bit sketchy really.

And it doesn't show how far right some people have drifted. Most people on here have no idea about right or far right and seem to use it as a measurement of how much they disagree with something.

How about you use political beliefs as a measurement of where someone sits on the political scale? (Although you wont be able to label everyone far right any more)

By their fruits shall ye know them.

SNP MEP Alyn Smith has issued an "unreserved" apology over his allegation that the Brexit Party is a "money laundering front".

Oh dear.

:laugh:

Notice how they've dropped the whole russian money think like its hot now on here?

It was true because they wanted it to be true.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/18/most-conservative-members-would-see-party-destroye

Christ. Dangerous people. I wonder what the % of members would be prepared for 'deaths of vulnerable people' if it meant they got their beloved Brexit. I bet it would be over half.

My answers to the first 5 questions would be......

2... care very much.

1 3 4 5... don't give a rats ass.

Archived