Davebrad

Brexit again...

6 hours ago, Erniemossrules said:

No way will MP,s like Ruth Smeeth and Farrelly will keep their seats after refusing to accept the wishes of their constituents to leave.

Ruth Smeeth is supporting the deal.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

All about compromise.

Must be something good if the best part of ‘remainer’ Mays  terrible deal that was an adroit to democracy is now acceptable. I won’t expect any kind of sensible post of what makes the change of heart so worthwhile, as it’s clear your priorities isn’t what is best for the country. 

16 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

She would.

This is not a 'new deal'...it is the old deal with strings attached and the EU calls the shots yet again. Only 5% of the deal changes in relation to Northern Ireland

And that's the catch...Think it's the end of free movement of labour? Think again

45 minutes ago, geosname said:

We could argue that for another 600+ pages mate

Which is the point of listening to different viewpoints, but Brexit is enough at present.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Once Comrade Corbyn sets his hounds on her there isn’t much chance of that.

He,s more interested in getting his grubby hands on No 10 than listening to his members who voted to leave.

Cant even make up his mind to go to the toilet before he sh@ts himself.

Just hope he has the guts to resign when he loses the election or does he need another referendum if he loses.

Edited by Erniemossrules

2 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

She would.

This is not a 'new deal'...it is the old deal with strings attached and the EU calls the shots yet again. Only 5% of the deal changes in relation to Northern Ireland

And that's the catch...Think it's the end of free movement of labour? Think again

It is not the deal, it is the withdrawal agreement, the deal will be the no-deal

9 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

Once Comrade Corbyn sets his hounds on her there isn’t much chance of that.

She is highlighted in this morning’s Mail with a pic and everything alongside Stephen Kinnock, both of whom are supporting the deal. 

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

She is highlighted in this morning’s Mail with a pic and everything alongside Stephen Kinnock, both of whom are supporting the deal. 

Check the Sentinel she says she is waiting to listen to what is said tomorrow not that she is supporting the deal Once incontinent Corbyn and his Momentum chums do their dirty work she will come up with an excuse to vote against the deal.

47 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

She would.

I’m struggling to keep up with you brexiteers. Is this the great deal that will show boris to be the deal maker of the century and make the libs cry, and that if labour don’t support it, then they are traitors to the people. Or is it not a new deal, and still terrible, and that’s also labours fault? 

You cant even agree with each other on what this deal is, and you all get angry when we say you had no idea what you were voting for!

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Any Labour MP backing Johnson should surely not expect to stand at the next election,

I'm all in favour of Labour MPs having a mind of their own instead of just following blindly behind Dear Leader.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whotobeakiller said:

She would.

Patel`s system will be lower points required for immigrants to come to Northern areas, cheaper labour?

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Must be something good if the best part of ‘remainer’ Mays  terrible deal that was an adroit to democracy is now acceptable. I won’t expect any kind of sensible post of what makes the change of heart so worthwhile, as it’s clear your priorities isn’t what is best for the country. 

I understand,it must be difficult for Remainers at the moment?

3 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I won’t expect any kind of sensible post of what makes the change of heart so worthwhile, 

7 minutes ago, For Us All said:

29 minutes ago, For Us All said:

It could be difficult for everyone soon, and increasing so as time goes by. Did you not wonder why the Council of Ministers were so happy yesterday at their good fortune dealing with a clown.

Just what has this once great country come to ? Our MP's are not fit for purpose they are so out of touch, one Labour MP has asked for a childcare costs to be met for MP's tomorrow because the inconvenience of sitting on a Saturday adds to their costs. What a weapon.

One for Fosse69's deselection process me thinks.

54 minutes ago, For Us All said:

And Leavers as well. It’s a complete farce. 

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Patel`s system will be lower points required for immigrants to come to Northern areas, cheaper labour?

Can't see a points system making any difference if Northern Ireland remain in the custom union...what a mess

5 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

Can't see a points system making any difference if Northern Ireland remain in the custom union...what a mess

My mistake I meant Northern England areas, that Patel was making it easier to migrate to.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I'm all in favour of Labour MPs having a mind of their own instead of just following blindly behind Dear Leader.

Of course, but they should not need telling in Johnson`s case.