onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

You mean the same Farage who is close friend with Trump and very much believe in a lot of the same political principles?

Also, Insurance based healthcare systems work very well on some countries, take Holland and France as good examples.

Are you ******* serious? You are using Trump as a positive!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/17/trump-takes-war-on-abortion-worldwide-as-policy-cuts-off-funds?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1558094811

Here's you ******* 'Sir Nige' and his scummy cronies...

D6sAl7xXsAUZRgF.jpg:medium

D6szDNVWsAEhEGV.jpg:medium

D6rSc9wXoAATYDh.jpg:medium

5cde611b2400006f077f08eb.png?ops=1200_630

But of course you can't question him on any of these comments in case he has a mardy little flounce. Absolute ****.

Is that last billboard from outside a Birmingham school?

I am being serious and no I wasn’t using Trump as a positive, I was pointing out to Paul (loves Trump) who is slating Farage that his hero have a lot of similarities and both believe in Brexit.

Read what my post says, not what you think it says.

Can you be more dishonest?........ or is it a case of being dishonest on more occasions?....... 2 different things in my opinion.

All politicians lie....... i.e. they are all dishonest...... whether they lie once or everytime they open their mouth..... the question is if you accept they lie can you trust anything they say.

I'm not defending farage by the way.

As I've suggested before, I think the politicians and others are creating a victim for the voters to get behind, especially if you accept everyone has screwed up on brexit.

Being behind farage is a dangerous place to be..... whether you are a supporter or an opponent in the election result.

Can you be more dishonest?........ or is it a case of being dishonest on more occasions?....... 2 different things in my opinion.

You can be more dishonest by telling lies more frequently. I don't believe it is two different things. Johnson made a career out of being frequently dishonest in his journalistic days at the Torygraph.

4 candidates for Brexit are members of the RCP who supported the IRA and have applauded their Bombing campaign.

Come up with a law that the EU have imposed on the UK that has adversely effected the working classes.

None of you anti EU lot can.

You agree with privatising the NHS then?

Jeremy Corbyn is a friend of the IRA and Hamas and he could be the next PM (lol only joking).

"Tell me a law that the EU made...." is the stupidest argument, I've smashed that one to pieces a few times in this thread. It simply isn't relevant and is purely an attempt to move the goalposts. It's like trying to claim a victory in a football match because you won the coin toss but got beat 5-0.

Privitising the NHS? what are you talking about?

1. That's not a brexit party policy

2. I don't have to agree with it even if it becomes a brexit party policy

3. Why don't you focus on their one policy? Is it because it's dawning on you that whatever garbage figures the remainers pluck out of thin air, the people of this country want to leave because they believe in brexit?

Here's you ******* 'Sir Nige' and his scummy cronies...

D6sAl7xXsAUZRgF.jpg:medium

D6szDNVWsAEhEGV.jpg:medium

D6rSc9wXoAATYDh.jpg:medium

5cde611b2400006f077f08eb.png?ops=1200_630

But of course you can't question him on any of these comments in case he has a mardy little flounce. Absolute ****.

I've had a browse through their twitter which you posted, over the last 5 minutes and I've realised that the Liam Fox quote is conveniently always MISQUOTED by remainers to make it sound as though he promised 40 trade deals.

I've looked into 2 of the quotes - the Anne Widdecombe one is disgusting if it is true. I've tried to find the quote but I can't although she does have a history with ropey comments on this subject. Again, my point on this one is I'm not all in on Anne Widdecombe's politics. Her views on homosexuality are nothing to do with her being correct about Brexit. Furthermore, it never gets answered but what about Corbyn's views on terrorists, or Lammy's views on white people, or Jess Phillips views on male suicide? There are some pretty disgusting views on your side.

Secondly, the Rees-Mogg one where they quote him as saying that he's not advocating leaving the EU (2012).

The full quote he actually explains that his first choice is renegotiate terms as we may as well negotiate from inside the EU than to leave and then immediately start to negotiate. Well what's changed here is that we now know this to be impossible. The EU will not negotiate and they will not consider reform. We now know that we are wholly incompatible with their political project. We didn't know this in 2012.

Jeremy Corbyn is a friend of the IRA and Hamas and he could be the next PM (lol only joking).

"Tell me a law that the EU made...." is the stupidest argument, I've smashed that one to pieces a few times in this thread. It simply isn't relevant and is purely an attempt to move the goalposts. It's like trying to claim a victory in a football match because you won the coin toss but got beat 5-0.

Privitising the NHS? what are you talking about?

1. That's not a brexit party policy

2. I don't have to agree with it even if it becomes a brexit party policy

3. Why don't you focus on their one policy? Is it because it's dawning on you that whatever garbage figures the remainers pluck out of thin air, the people of this country want to leave because they believe in brexit?

They are getting really desperate now with all this billboard nonsense aren't they but I suppose it's always nice to have a bit of opposition for a change.

They are getting really desperate now with all this billboard nonsense aren't they but I suppose it's always nice to have a bit of opposition for a change.

Certainly feels like after 3 years of throwing **** at the wall they're starting to run out. And not much of it has stuck.

You mean the same Farage who is close friend with Trump and very much believe in a lot of the same political principles?

Yep exactly, if Farage is taking his information/advice from Trump about funding the NHS with insurance from private, profit making insurance companies then the people of the UK are set for a a huge shock. Trump has never had to be concerned about funding his healthcare

Also, Insurance based healthcare systems work very well on some countries, take Holland and France as good examples.

Depends if the state gets involved and whether the insurance is provided by a private insurance company as in the USA. The French health care system is largely financed by government national health insurance.

Archived