onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

I know the left don't want Farage to be successful and so that is why they call him racist, that's why they call him a liar and try to discredit everything he says albeit without using truth or reality.

How can you justify these claims but then vote for any other politician?

Corbyn lied about calling May a stupid women, he literally said it staring down the barrel of a camera, we all know what he said yet he still denies it.

Corbyn also lied in his manifesto about paying off student loans for one, he lost and then claimed afterwards that it was an "idea" and not a promise.

May has lied over 100 times in the commons that we would leave on 29th March.

Yvette Cooper promised her constituents that she would not block brexit and then submitted a bill to.....block brexit.

Soubry lies every time she says that a second referendum is justified but then doesn't think a by-election is for her seat.

George Osbourne lied about the economic effects of voting to leave and threatened us with a punishment budget if we didn't do as he said.

In fact both of the main parties stood on manifestos saying that they would honour the result and both have done the complete opposite, May has managed to offer a deal that is worse than being a member in the first place and labour want another vote now?

Clegg lied about there being no EU army plans.

Instead of trying to SMEAR him, why not address his points? That is the only chance you have of beating him because these repeated political assassination attempts by the left and leftist controlled media are playing into his hands.

It's the same as the Trump situation, everyone the next big Trump scandal comes out support for him actually grows. People can see what you are doing and they've had enough of it.

Advert

I lied. Couldn't help myself.

This video and article were literally released 2 hours ago, which prove that Farage is a massive liar.

Willing to provide more evidence if For Us All and Mr Beagle fancy a 'proper debate'. He says Arron Banks hasn't funded his party, when its absolutely fundamentally obvious that he has. He lied. This is the Banks currently under investigation by the NCA for questionable origins of income he invested in the Vote Leave Campaign (spoiler; it came from the Kremlin).

Article: https://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farages-funding-secrets-revealed

Video:

Also, a response of "its Channel 4 and is therefore Fake News" isn't a valid rebuttal.

Please try and watch/read them in full.

Cheers,

Joe

I'm not here to argue that he is very successful and is doing a great job of sweeping up the political void at the present; but describing him as anything apart from duplicitous, deceitful, and at times an outright liar is simply false, Regal. That's where I took issue.

I agree attacking him directly (whilst easy and fundamentally correct) won't do anything as somehow the privately educated city banker has set up a siege mentality, but he's very adept at it, so fair enough.

Unfortunately for people like me in the centre there is little way out of the quick-fix slogan-selling anti-globalism schtick that figures such as Trump and Farage have nailed at promoting.

I know the left don't want Farage to be successful and so that is why they call him racist, that's why they call him a liar and try to discredit everything he says albeit without using truth or reality.

How can you justify these claims but then vote for any other politician?

Corbyn lied about calling May a stupid women, he literally said it staring down the barrel of a camera, we all know what he said yet he still denies it.

Corbyn also lied in his manifesto about paying off student loans for one, he lost and then claimed afterwards that it was an "idea" and not a promise.

May has lied over 100 times in the commons that we would leave on 29th March.

Yvette Cooper promised her constituents that she would not block brexit and then submitted a bill to.....block brexit.

Soubry lies every time she says that a second referendum is justified but then doesn't think a by-election is for her seat.

George Osbourne lied about the economic effects of voting to leave and threatened us with a punishment budget if we didn't do as he said.

In fact both of the main parties stood on manifestos saying that they would honour the result and both have done the complete opposite, May has managed to offer a deal that is worse than being a member in the first place and labour want another vote now?

Clegg lied about there being no EU army plans.

Instead of trying to SMEAR him, why not address his points? That is the only chance you have of beating him because these repeated political assassination attempts by the left and leftist controlled media are playing into his hands.

It's the same as the Trump situation, everyone the next big Trump scandal comes out support for him actually grows. People can see what you are doing and they've had enough of it.

In terms of Farage's points;

Migration isn't as bad as he makes out, and neither is the EU. I genuinely don't know what laws we're supposed to be taking control of, and we vote in favour of 99.2% of the EU's laws as it is, so I'm guessing that 0.8% must be really important.

I'm not comfortable with the risks to the economy. Even if things won't be as bad as forecasted (which they probably will), its an unnecessary risk that seems to have captivated a lot of people who were uninterested pre-2016 about the issue of democratic deficit of the EU, which, having studied it at uni, is flawed but not as bad as the soundbites (UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS) would have you believe.

Every politician lies, I just thought your notion of Farage being THE most honest politician being fairly laughable. I have little connection to anyone in politics at present but Farage is far from honest.

I lied. Couldn't help myself.

This video and article were literally released 2 hours ago, which prove that Farage is a massive liar.

Willing to provide more evidence if For Us All and Mr Beagle fancy a 'proper debate'. He says Arron Banks hasn't funded his party, when its absolutely fundamentally obvious that he has. He lied. This is the Banks currently under investigation by the NCA for questionable origins of income he invested in the Vote Leave Campaign (spoiler; it came from the Kremlin).

Article: https://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farages-funding-secrets-revealed

Video:

Also, a response of "its Channel 4 and is therefore Fake News" isn't a valid rebuttal.

Please try and watch/read them in full.

Cheers,

Joe

Well I've read in full and watched in full and I'm still non the wiser as to how it shows Farage has lied?

He declined to answer some questions, cracked a joke about Russia funding him but that's about it.

It's less smoking gun and more steaming turd unless I've missed the big bomb shell?

And it is fake news. It's trying to say that Aaron Banks is funding the brexit party, look at all this evidence from 2017 (when the brexit party didn't exist) that Banks paid for a house/car/security/flights etc. So what?

The interviewer even admits it's not illegal.

I must have missed something, hopefully you can point it out?

Well I've read in full and watched in full and I'm still non the wiser as to how it shows Farage has lied?

He declined to answer some questions, cracked a joke about Russia funding him but that's about it.

It's less smoking gun and more steaming turd unless I've missed the big bomb shell?

And it is fake news. It's trying to say that Aaron Banks is funding the brexit party, look at all this evidence from 2017 (when the brexit party didn't exist) that Banks paid for a house/car/security/flights etc. So what?

The interviewer even admits it's not illegal.

I must have missed something, hopefully you can point it out?

He says Arron Banks has not funded him or the Brexit Party. He denies it, presumably, as Banks is knee deep in some serious investigation.

This report proves Banks has funded Farage, personally, to the tune of millions.

Never said it was illegal. Its morally questionable, and its lies.

If you read this, and think "yeah, this is a stand up, honest bloke", then you are too far into being a fan of him.

Policies, aside, he is a dodgy bloke.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

He says Arron Banks has not funded him or the Brexit Party. He denies it, presumably, as Banks is knee deep in some serious investigation.

This report proves Banks has funded Farage, personally, to the tune of millions.

Never said it was illegal. Its morally questionable, and its lies.

If you read this, and think "yeah, this is a stand up, honest bloke", then you are too far into being a fan of him.

Policies, aside, he is a dodgy bloke.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

The article says that Sir Nige claims that Banks hasn't funded the brexit party, not that he hasn't funded himself.

I've watched the start of the video again and again, I can't see anywhere where Sir Nige claims not have been personally funded by Banks in the past.

Banks denies any wrong doing in relation to the investigation.

Sir Nige denies any wrong doing in relation to whether he needed to declare anything to the EU.

So again, where is the proof in that video or article that he's lied?

This is an important discussion by the way, because too many people are too quick to believe things without question any more.

You told me to watch it in full, and read the article in full and I believe that you are mistaken.

Again, happy to proven wrong if you can tell me the exact part of the video or quote the article where he says he has not been funded by Banks?

Linking directly to the image hosted on the webpage that disproves it as a fabricated, poorly done photoshop attempt. Genius, no one could ever realise your cunning plan.

https://factcheckni.org/facts/did-jeremy-corbyn-walk-in-a-paramilitary-funeral-procession/

I can't believe someone has felt the need to fact check a joke photoshop :laugh:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/16/hamas-thanks-jeremy-corbyn-message-pro-palestinian-rally/

Sadly this one isn't a joke.

"Seen through him for what he is"?

I think it may be more to do with the fact that Farage quit Ukip over its anti-Muslim 'fixation'?

Copied and pasted from the Guardian.

Are you saying that whobeatkiller has an anti-Muslim fixation?

Because they’ve not been given a referendum.

How about all the money we pay to the EU which comes out of the taxpayers pocket?

Answer the question.

What law has the EU imposed on the Uk that has had an adverse effect on the working class

Answer None

FYI Farage wouldn’t know this as he’s a multi millionaire

If you’d answered Fishing policy. Well that’s because Farage sits on the EU fishing committee but has never turned up

More people think he is honest than not.

I find it impossible to understand how you can extrapolate that from the result of the referendum.

Just because you want him to be a liar doesn't make it so.

I don't want him to be a liar - I know he's a liar.

Other politicians need to wake up and learn from him before it is too late for them.

The people can see through the ********. That's why Trump won, that's why Brexit won and it's why Sir Nige will do so well in the EU elections next week.

I would argue that the reason why Trump won and why the Brexit Party has support is because people can't see through there ******** as you put it. Trump is a charlatan, a fraud and quite possibly a crook.

He's about as honest a politician as you'll find.

You're entitle to that opinion. I'm entitled to think you're mad for holding it.

Archived