onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Empires have nothing to do with it.

The British Government serves Britain, it makes zero sense to sign away decision making authority to people who don't live here, work here and do not represent us.

We are gaining significant rights, not losing them.

The British Govt serves the London and the South East, not people who live elsewhere in the UK.

Advert

So criticise Dyson for leaving home and criticise Nissan for going home.

Arch Brexiter Dyson is a ******* hypocrite. He sold his workforce down the river years ago and has moved there to take advantage of trade deals with the EU.

Other than that I don’t blame Nissan. I’m firmly blame people who voted to leave.

It's pointless for 2 very important reasons.

1. We've already voted. This is quite a big one. We were told that whatever the outcome, the Government would implement it. Therefore brexit must now be implemented.

2. Leave would win by an even bigger margin so it would be pointless.

1. He ran away 2.it would not be pointless it would confirm the nation`s decision.

He's not the only one Jean.

How do you know the Brexit vote doesn't affect me, for the record it does.

If you voted leave, you like most of the others were poorly informed what they were voting for and were deceived by a pack of lies and liars, some democracy that.

Arch Brexiter Dyson is a ******* hypocrite. He sold his workforce down the river years ago and has moved there to take advantage of trade deals with the EU.

Other than that I don’t blame Nissan. I’m firmly blame people who voted to leave.

I blame the Remainers for not accepting defeat and siding with the EU.

It’s not a footie match. It’s peoples lives we are talking about.

Farage and Banks used money that has been traced to Putin to conduct their campaign.

The Leave campaign broke the law in terms of their spending.

You’ve got Farage,Johnson and Rees-Mogg amongst many other weathly liars pretending to be men of the people.

The you’ve got this massive red bus that people believed which Johnson tried to say meant nothing of the sort.

Let’s face it. Brexit was down to the fact that using the same techniques as Goebbels Leave blamed it all on hard working underpaid immigrants.

Well you’ve got your wish now go and pick those cabbages sunbeam

Ruth Smeeth is a very good constituency MP. She did not want to leave the EU, but neither did 48%of the population. Your comments in your thread are totally out of order.

She spent two days telling workers in Burslem how to vote in the EU referendum stating we would lose our manufacturing base...and you wonder why people are giving up with Labour

Our work market is now 80% service based and being in the EU is why lots of manufacturing jobs ended up in Slovakia and Poland!!!

Ruth Smeeth is out of order for telling us little people how to vote and you are out of order for telling me as such...52% voted out (Mostly honest intelligent working people) and you are willing to write them off in favour of the yuppy society 48%??

So she warned them they may lose their manufacturing base, not far wrong was she. So in your words the 48% were all Yuppys. That is just pure nonsense. Still go back to your world where Britain rules, we don't need to work with anyone else because we have our Empire.

She spent two days telling workers in Burslem how to vote in the EU referendum stating we would lose our manufacturing base...and you wonder why people are giving up with Labour

Our work market is now 80% service based and being in the EU is why lots of manufacturing jobs ended up in Slovakia and Poland!!!

Ruth Smeeth is out of order for telling us little people how to vote and you are out of order for telling me as such...52% voted out (Mostly honest intelligent working people) and you are willing to write them off in favour of the yuppy society 48%??

So she warned them they may lose their manufacturing base, not far wrong was she. So in your words the 48% were all Yuppys. That is just pure nonsense. Still go back to your world where Britain rules, we don't need to work with anyone else because we have our Empire.

All the 52% wanted including myself was a market which didn't warrant political union and being part of a superstate. We are happy to be our little island on our own whilst being friends with the rest of Europe and trading with respect without signing away our independence and wealth with it. The EU has made a mess of this country and coming out is the best thing we could ever do

We have been losing our manufacturing base for years whilst in the EU...4 more companies won't make a scrap of difference

It's pointless for 2 very important reasons.

1. We've already voted. This is quite a big one. We were told that whatever the outcome, the Government would implement it. Therefore brexit must now be implemented.

2. Leave would win by an even bigger margin so it would be pointless.

1. Advisory referendum.

2. Why are you all so terrified of holding one then?

It’s not a footie match. It’s peoples lives we are talking about.

Farage and Banks used money that has been traced to Putin to conduct their campaign.

The Leave campaign broke the law in terms of their spending.

You’ve got Farage,Johnson and Rees-Mogg amongst many other weathly liars pretending to be men of the people.

The you’ve got this massive red bus that people believed which Johnson tried to say meant nothing of the sort.

Let’s face it. Brexit was down to the fact that using the same techniques as Goebbels Leave blamed it all on hard working underpaid immigrants.

Well you’ve got your wish now go and pick those cabbages sunbeam

So Brexit was all down to Putin and Goebbels was it?:laugh::laugh:

It'll be red cabbage then.:redcard2:

You do know that as a sovereign nation we can decide who we want to come to this country?

There's no reason brexit will prevent us from attracting the required workforce and in fact it should actually remove barriers and open up spots for talented people from the rest of the world.

We can also introduce or remove any red tape that we want.

I know what I'm asking for (what the majority voted for) is a crazy idea, but it would be wonderful if this country had control of its own destiny.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

1. Advisory referendum.

2. Why are you all so terrified of holding one then?

1. We were told that the result would be implemented by the PM on the day it was announced. Nothing advisory about that.

2. Terrified of losing my democracy. Terrified of tyrannical abuse of Government power.

Archived