onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

They obviously don't get it.

I hope in the future we don't have to have a referendum and three general elections before it sinks in that the ballot box always decides the outcome.

It has been an outrageous stain on our political history, I hope it is behind us but I fear they've set a precedent now for the future.

Advert

25 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

That election had nothing to do with Brexit though.  Who voted Tory in 2015 because the promised a referendum to appease the parties far right?

In 2015 nobody except the tory euro sceptics and Niges mob gave a toss about EU membership.

Had nothing to do with Brexit,really.

It helped to create it.

The 2015 election winners were the only party that promised a referendum by 2017.

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

That election had nothing to do with Brexit though.  Who voted Tory in 2015 because the promised a referendum to appease the parties far right?

In 2015 nobody except the tory euro sceptics and Niges mob gave a toss about EU membership.

Stop saying far right. It smacks of pure desperation/

"no body gave a toss about EU membership except tory sceptics and Niges mob" - That would be UKIP, who doubled the amount of votes they had got in 2010, 2005, 2001 and 1997 COMBINED?

I've completely and utterly debunked this "no one cared about EU membership before 2015" lie multiple times on this thread. It's 100% untrue. Euroscepticism had been rising clearly for at least 10 years pre-referendum.

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Yeh, I bet everyone who voted Tory then did so to get a referendum!!  Stop re-writing history. 

Haha. WE are the ones re-writing history?

They were the only party to offer a referendum in their manifesto - FACT. You are the one making a claim which is at least very hard to proove, and without evidence. Quelle surprise.

1 hour ago, Nofinikea said:

Give it up man.  Nobody voted Tory in 2015 because they promised a referendum on EU membership.

Pretending they did just makes you look silly.  We have been here before though and I already know your belligerence knows no bounds.  Have a nice evening.

The story of this thread in a few lines.

No evidence, no reasoning, no nothing. Just an assertion "I am right and you are silly"

On 24/01/2020 at 18:32, Davebrad said:

first,  getting rid of the yoke, second, seeing their faces when we start signing trade deals...and a close third, when the other countries start their exit planning...

You are in Cuckoo land, 1st No other countries are leaving fact.  2nd Trade deals take years and at the moment other than Isle of Man Kippers we ain't got one. Problem with Rule Brittania and yourself is you think we are back in the Empire days, we ain't and with lying Bozzer unfortunately all our chickens are coming home to roost

16 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Stop saying far right. It smacks of pure desperation/

"no body gave a toss about EU membership except tory sceptics and Niges mob" - That would be UKIP, who doubled the amount of votes they had got in 2010, 2005, 2001 and 1997 COMBINED?

I've completely and utterly debunked this "no one cared about EU membership before 2015" lie multiple times on this thread. It's 100% untrue. Euroscepticism had been rising clearly for at least 10 years pre-referendum.

Haha. WE are the ones re-writing history?

They were the only party to offer a referendum in their manifesto - FACT. You are the one making a claim which is at least very hard to proove, and without evidence. Quelle surprise.

The story of this thread in a few lines.

No evidence, no reasoning, no nothing. Just an assertion "I am right and you are silly"

Rule Brittania you are either Far right or not a full shilling.

31 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

You are in Cuckoo land, 1st No other countries are leaving fact.  2nd Trade deals take years and at the moment other than Isle of Man Kippers we ain't got one. Problem with Rule Brittania and yourself is you think we are back in the Empire days, we ain't and with lying Bozzer unfortunately all our chickens are coming home to roost

no other countries are leaving yet, trade deals can take short or long it all depends on whats on offer,  say and call what you like about boris but he has made the eu sit up and listen to us,  i'm leave and we are leaving, so if it means i'm in cuckoo land then we are all therel...pass the corn the chickens are home.

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Leave them alone. They’re excited because they won. Let’s just wait and see what “won” means. 

its the opposite to what you got...as a conciliatory gesture do you want to come to our street party I will even give you a flag(union) to wave.

2 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

its the opposite to what you got...as a conciliatory gesture do you want to come to our street party I will even give you a flag(union) to wave.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than celebrate something almost half the country didn’t want. So much for uniting the country again!!

Archived