onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

2 hours ago, geosname said:

I wish I could say the same mate.

Not respectful, they treat you like you are a piece of dirt. The alien police is one of the most horrible buildings ever, the queues are outrageous. But... when they work out that you are not a complicated case, and that you have all your paperwork in order they do round off with "have a nice day". 

I always wonder a bit, since I own my house, and the ground, no mortgage, and have paid millions in tax, what they are going to do if I just tell them to do one. But you do not mess with Dutch bureaucracy.

The Gestapo were most impressed with it. Took them all of five minutes to round up all the Jews when they rocked up. (Anne Frank was German and not in the records before anyone asks)

17 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Even funnier than the first post.

That's like a defence barrister telling the jury to ignore the smoking gun with the fingerprints on it.

We voted for sovereignty multiple times. We are not sovereign in the EU. Therefore it cannot be the best deal possible.

Try to actually argue the facts rather than just dismiss the main and underlying reason why we are leaving the EU.

If you ignore all Man City's goals then we won 0-1. Shame it doesn't work like that 😂

You think it's funny. I think it's tragic. Says it all.

Gaslight, obfuscate, sloganize, deflect, repeat. Yawn. As usual, you're talking about what you think you've read, rather than what was actually written which makes any point you've made invalid.

2 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

I've tried. Can't find anything that matches.

I can't be certain but I think it was in something about removing national flags and the EU  sabotaging brexit..... pro brexit obviously.... totaly biased but ironically amusing.... but as I say polls are about as reliable as my digestive system after a Thai curry laden with chillies.... which is why I don't eat them.

2 hours ago, The_godfather said:

You think it's funny. I think it's tragic. Says it all.

Gaslight, obfuscate, sloganize, deflect, repeat. Yawn. As usual, you're talking about what you think you've read, rather than what was actually written which makes any point you've made invalid.

It doesn't though does it?

That's seemingly your go to tactic. If you just ignore the good points from the opposition, it makes your argument look loads better.

Please argue the POINT. Don't just claim it to be invalid or "pseudo intellectual"

You have 3 options, as i see it:

1. Explain how you think that the notion of sovereignty is unimportant

2. Explain how you think that brexit will not improve our national sovereignty

3. Just stop talking about it at all.

Anything else and I'm afraid it's already determined several times over 3 years, you are flogging a dead horse.

Archived