onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

55 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

But you can’t be upset if the result isn’t what you wanted if you didn’t have any idea what you were voting for. I voted remain at the time for exactly this reason. It would be madness to make such a huge decision based on ignorance when the country was not in a poor situation. And they did so what you wanted. A deal was agreed, and people weren’t happy with it.

It isnt the fault nor expectation of 17.4million that they didnt know the political complexities of leaving. The same goes for remainers as well they did not see nor ever acknowledge any of the numerous pitfalls for staying in.

Swings and roundabouts..many leavers wanted accountability to our parliament and not to be overuled by faceless eu moneymen

22 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

It isnt the fault nor expectation of 17.4million that they didnt know the political complexities of leaving. The same goes for remainers as well they did not see nor ever acknowledge any of the numerous pitfalls for staying in.

Swings and roundabouts..many leavers wanted accountability to our parliament and not to be overuled by faceless eu moneymen

Well that’s two of you who have finally admitted to not knowing what you voted for despite being outraged at people for suggesting it for the last two years.  And no, remainers didn’t know the complexities either, that’s literally my point. However, we knew exactly what we were voting for.

On 13/10/2019 at 16:24, Iron Curtain said:

The lady doth protest too much!

Mr Beagle... if you think your posts don’t show you up as a Smurf defender then you have nothing to worry about. 

You will never change my mind, much as I will never change yours.

But right now you are just making yourself sound more like a Norman defender!

Whatever, I'm not engaging in this particular personal attack. 

I will say that your posts have been pathetic, childish and completely untrue. They fit in well with a handful of other people's posts in this thread. They follow a similar dishonest pattern too.

For any Admin reading - This thread has descended into complete and utter chaos - how on earth Ben Whitfield and Norman Smurthwaite are relevant in the slightest I don't know. Is anything being done about it? 

I notice that if I'm lucky I might get the pure abuse edited out of these hit piece posts if I report them. Is it really acceptable on this forum to behave like this?

Getting sick to death of people lying about me non stop. 

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

That’s because there is no possible deal that will leave us better off than we are at the moment. And if anyone says “control” or “sovereignty” I shall not be responsible for my actions. 

It may be convenient for you to ignore the number 1 reason behind the leave vote but the majority of people in this country feel strongly about it.

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

Well that’s two of you who have finally admitted to not knowing what you voted for despite being outraged at people for suggesting it for the last two years.  And no, remainers didn’t know the complexities either, that’s literally my point. However, we knew exactly what we were voting for.

So we're back with the whole "leavers didn't know what they were voting for thing" now?

Did you know we were voting for what has played out in the last 3 years out of interest?

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

But you can’t be upset if the result isn’t what you wanted if you didn’t have any idea what you were voting for. I voted remain at the time for exactly this reason. It would be madness to make such a huge decision based on ignorance when the country was not in a poor situation. And they did so what you wanted. A deal was agreed, and people weren’t happy with it.

i'm not upset but I am disappointed that I being one of the 17,410,742 who made my mind up, got off my arse and made the effort to vote for what I wanted when I was asked what I wanted, now find because parliament could not do their job, have split this country and for years to come. So why did only 16,141,241 vote to remain, if it was madness to leave? or are you saying the leave vote were all ignorant?

2 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

i'm not upset but I am disappointed that I being one of the 17,410,742 who made my mind up, got off my arse and made the effort to vote for what I wanted when I was asked what I wanted, now find because parliament could not do their job, have split this country and for years to come. So why did only 16,141,241 vote to remain, if it was madness to leave? or are you saying the leave vote were all ignorant?

I’m just pointing out that two here have admitted they didn’t know what they voted for, and there are many more in the same boat. 

Even the leave campaign hadn’t thought it through, so I’d argue the vast majority of voters hadn’t either.  

23 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

I’m just pointing out that two here have admitted they didn’t know what they voted for, and there are many more in the same boat. 

Even the leave campaign hadn’t thought it through, so I’d argue the vast majority of voters hadn’t either.  

apart from the 26,033 spoilt papers, all the rest voted how they wanted, for what they wanted ie do you want to remain in the eu or do you want to leave...

Archived