onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

31 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

But if you look at the degree and nature of the of abuse Abbott receives compared to other female MPs, some of whom regularly talk out of their bottoms, you have to think there is more to it than just the fact that she says daft things.  The abuse in many cases is nothing to do with Abbot's brain or ability but purely to do with her sex and colour.

Sorry don't agree, if she's holding a position as important as Home Secretary then she as got to be able to talk facts with conviction, and not waffle on, these interviews we all know about were cringe worthy to say the least. Other politicians men and women, coloured, waffle but she has one of the 3 top jobs in a government...

Advert

7 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

Sorry don't agree, if she's holding a position as important as Home Secretary then she as got to be able to talk facts with conviction, and not waffle on, these interviews we all know about were cringe worthy to say the least. Other politicians men and women, coloured, waffle but she has one of the 3 top jobs in a government...

What on earth are you talking about?  She's not in government and never has been.

5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

But if you look at the degree and nature of the of abuse Abbott receives compared to other female MPs, some of whom regularly talk out of their bottoms, you have to think there is more to it than just the fact that she says daft things.  The abuse in many cases is nothing to do with Abbot's brain or ability but purely to do with her sex and colour.

Understood, the racist comments she makes don't make her popular with the wider community outside of North London though.

Maybe she makes more gaffes disproportionately then other female MP's.

As for abuse I bet Rees Mogg and Boris run her close !

1 minute ago, Mario said:

Understood, the racist comments she makes don't make her popular with the wider community outside of North London though.

Maybe she makes more gaffes disproportionately then other female MP's.

As for abuse I bet Rees Mogg and Boris run her close !

I doubt either of those have been threatened with rape or abused because they are white.

6 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Oh I understand it perfectly.  Mario said that he does not agree with the abuse "but"  Diane Abbott bought alot of it on herself and you said "I agree".

That's akin to saying, I arent racist but...

Or try, nobody should be raped but she didnt help herself by getting <ovf censored> faced.

You are an apologist for people who have directed racist and sexist abuse at Dianne Abbott - FACT.

When somebody receives racist and sexist abuse it is of ZERO relevance what she has said or done politically or otherwise.  Absolutely no defence whatsoever so you are offering excuses for abuse which is strange as you cry your eyes out when I call you a name for trotting out utter gibberish and making laughable gaffes.

So next time I call you a pillock, you have zero ground to complain because you have just basically said that whilst you dont agree with the abuse you can understand why it happens....

You are a complete liar.

You've quoted a post where I call all abuse abhorrent and are saying that I'm apologising for racist abuse?

I called it a few days ago, your head has gone big time. You can't handle debates and like many of your side, your only shot is bullying and trying to smear people.

You cant debate me so you have to try and avoid my opinion. 

You are showing yourself up.

Please stop the name calling and please stop lying about me. I've asked nicely multiple times now. 

7 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

If you dont think that's right RB, retract what you have said and apologise.  There is no "BUTS" to be had when condemning racist and sexist abuse.  In fact there are no Buts to be had when condemning anything, adding a "but" simply makes the condemnation back handed.

You want me to retract calling all forms of abuse abhorrent?

Bit strange.

12 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So why did you say she was?????

Hypothetical, but its in the realm of possibility that in the next month or so the nightmare of her being Home Sec. could happen!!! if she was in private industry with all the gaffs shes made toilet cleaner would be above her pay grade and ability. One last thought/observation how come we've not seen her being interviewed or out alone in public, this last 2-3 months?

Archived