onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

2 minutes ago, geosname said:

Short reply.....

Good rant..... absolute rubbish..... a biased opinion challenging a biased opinion.... but if that's what you think.

At least his biased opinion had a few facts at the beginning.

Loads of Brexiteers are now telling us that yes, there will be some problems with a no deal Brexit but don't worry, it'll all turn out right in the wash.  Some posters on here still think there will be no problems at all whatever happens.

Advert

27 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Loads of Brexiteers are now telling us that yes, there will be some problems with a no deal Brexit but don't worry, it'll all turn out right in the wash.  Some posters on here still think there will be no problems at all whatever happens.

I agree with your second point but..... his first paragraph defeated itself..... JCB..... because of uncertainty not because of brexit.... forecasts are not facts they are calculated predictions, however correct or incorrect they may be they are not facts..... wow another short answer

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Any evidence at all that posters on here think there will be no problems? 

Just another statement of "fact". You want it to be true so it is true.

I dont think it is true though, and certainly not in my case. 

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Yep the Brexiteers in the video are using playground tactics by being threatening, abusive and aggressive, it you feel sorry for them Regal you really have lost the plot.

Sorry paul that wasnt aimed at you.

It was aimed at those who think bullying, name calling and flat out lying is acceptable.

9 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

You have claimed that people will be better off after a hard brexit.  This despite the fact that the current situation is looking poor.  Even Mr Brexit himself, JCB has recently layed people off citing brexit uncertainty as the reason.  Siemens UK CEO said back at the start of the year that there would be no new UK infastructure investment.

I have pointed out that the WTO tariffs schedule we have submitted actually does nothing to encourage UK industry and so asked how a hard Brexit is going to benefit the man in the street as you KEEP claiming.

JCB cited brexit uncertainty? So not brexit itself then, it's actually the delays that are the problem?

If you ignore all of the firms investing in Britain it does look bad, I'll admit that.

Brexit will hopefully lead to a sensible immigration policy which can protect working class jobs and wages and fill employment holes for the benefit of all of us. We don't have a full range of options available to us in the EU.

We can trade more freely, reducing costs of the most important items such as food and clothes.

I've split your post in to two, the semi-reasonable part above I'll give you the benefit and answer properly.

9 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

You never answer anything, you just claim to have previously posted stuff and then seek to avoid debate by any means possible.

You claim remainers are liars, time and time again but provide nothing to substantiate that claim.

Regal Begal, you solely exist to try and cause unrest and provoke.  You get called a name and claim to be bullied and that the perpetrator is  not in control.  You post nothing to back up your position and you revel in the misery that many millions of people will suffer if this right wing agenda gets pushed through.  I see Brexit demos and even election candidates are being caught up in racism issues, nazi salutes etc..  is that not evidence that this right wing approach has an agenda and are you happy to align yourself with that?  If a party like Farages Brexit Party has inherent racial issues which it undeniably has, is it ok to ignore that and vote along anyway?

Obviously you wont address any of this, you will just post your usual diatribe.

I am afraid that anybody who currently supports Johnsons current position, they are aligning themselves with racists and bigots.

I want Brexit to be sorted but not on a right wing agenda that is currently being pushed for.

Nazi Germany in the 30s has many parallels with 2019 GB and unfortunately people like yourself whose blind dedication to a cause that creates hardship and divide are beginning to sound like Nazi youth more and more every single day.  You will not listen to reason and neither will you offer reason.  Eventually though, your kind will be stopped, just like in the 1940s, sooner or later the good people get pushed too far.

Now you may feel that's dramatic and you and some of your cohorts on here will be outraged that I am comparing brexiteers to Nazis.  Let's be clear, I am not saying brexiteers are nazis, I am saying that the now right wing approach to brexit has parallels to 1930s germany.  To be even clearer, people who are advocating a hard brexit, a cut and run approach and to hell with the consequences both here and over the channel, these people are sailing dangerously close to the fascist wind.

This is just complete tripe from start to finish. I'm embarrassed for you if that is what you actually think, but I don't think anyone does actually think these things so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt again.

I've bolded the biggest of the fabrications there.

It's amazing how you dare demand evidence and reason from me but you don't post any yourself. It's also amazing how I've been calling you lot out on it for months and all of a sudden you are parrotting it right back at me. Laughable really.

"your kind" - LOL

If you want to talk about nazis, fascists and 1930's Germany, start a thread about the labour party and left wing extremism being on the rise.

I can just make up that remainers sound like Bin Laden without actually explaining why I've reached that conclusion. But I don't do that, because I deal in facts and logic.

21 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I haven't changed my mind exactly, although am far more open to a compromise rather than a flat out 'remain'. Well, I am until I read Regal beagle, FUA. Howjy et al.

Talking of Regal Beagle, I wonder if he enjoyed his day out in London today? "Reasonable decent people" my backside.

Funny how they don't capture any of the anti-muslim hatrid on video though isn't it?

I didn't see the nazi salutes either but I'm happy to be corrected on that.

I'm the only one of the two of us that doesn't actively promote and participate in abuse on this thread though so I won't be lectured to by you, and I certainly won't be lied about, by you.

I've turned you over a few times when you've lied about me being racist. I've shown you to be racist by YOUR OWN definition (though not the actual definition).

Are you really trying it on again? It doesn't end well for you.

35 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Why you going on about me calling you a racist, you weirdo? The state of you, going on about turning me over. What an embarrassment. I posted the video because the guy in it genuinely reminds me of you, bollocking on about DEMOCRACY whilst making an utter fanny of himself. And to think you think of leavers as "reasonable decent people." 

And you won't even stand by your post now.

No principles. No moral conviction.

I'm not surprised.

32 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

What do the non-mentalist people on here think about Labour's Brexit position, particularly in comparison to the LibDems'?

They don't have a position do they ? Corbyn getting splinters in his arris sitting on the fence.

I'm coming round to the thought that our governments are not going to have a position on anything in the future because the show will be run by that Soros fella with that bird Gina Miller as his mouth piece.

3 minutes ago, Mario said:

They don't have a position do they ? Corbyn getting splinters in his arris sitting on the fence.

I'm coming round to the thought that our governments are not going to have a position on anything in the future because the show will be run by that Soros fella with that bird Gina Miller as his mouth piece.

They're the only party who are genuinely after getting a workable deal and then giving the public a vote on it. Seems to be a pretty sensible middle ground to me.

27 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

They're the only party who are genuinely after getting a workable deal and then giving the public a vote on it. Seems to be a pretty sensible middle ground to me.

I thought that and then I heard Emily Thornbury (Lady Nugee) say she would negotiate a better deal with the EU (If thats possible) and then come back and campaign against it,hopeless.

Lets face it,the country voted out and May should have set up a cross party committee on day one and told the EU that in 12 months we are leaving with no deal,that would have been a negotiating tool to work with,instead she didn't want to leave and messed about and dillied and dallied any one negotiating against her would have had a field day I know I would,hopeless politicians.

Now having read and listened to more than ever NO party of any colour or persuasion are any good,they are totally useless,Boris making a tool of himself,Corbyn wandering round like I don't know what and Swinson actually thinking she could be PM, I have said before there is something deeper going on here, I might be a conspiracy theorist but our strings are being pulled from darker forces,they never thought for one minute we would vote out,the other EU countries are watching with interest, I have a relation who lives in France and she says they would jump at the chance of getting out and that Soros fella who nearly bust the Bank of England is sniffing around probably looking after his interests is he funding the remainers? I dont know, but theres something going on.

Whens the next Bildeberg meeting ?

Archived