onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

12 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Can you imagine the response of some people on here if one of the Labour front bench lozzocked about like that during the C of E presenting the budget?!

If that had been Diane Abbott the Daily Mail and the Sun and all their swivel eyed loon readers would be going mad! 

6 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Parliament voted through Article 50.  Parliament has now changed its mind.  It is allowed to do that.

Of course it can Jean, it often does.

It changed its mind about honouring the result of the referendum.

Its changed its mind about the backstop apparently.

It's changed its mind about presenting Mays deal again.

It's changed its mind about the deadline.

It's changed its mind about wanting an election to give the people a voice.

I just wish it would actually make it's mind up, one way or the other, and get something done.

For people in the know they don't seem to know much.

I doubt I am the usual political poster because I have no side to champion, no flag to wave.... I don't care who wins an election because from my angle of vision it's just the same ..... crap from a different direction.

're the brexit question...... although I would prefer to remain I have reached the point where frankly, I don't give a damn..... leave, remain, deal, no deal, second referendum,  no second referendum whatever...... I simply don't give a rats ass.

That being said I would like to see one thing from the 600+ people in the know ensconced in that historic brick khazi in London....

Pick a direction, any bleeding direction, let the people who vote know which direction, and take a step forward, towards it.... you are not taking part in a mass hokey kokey, side stepping, waving your order papers in the air ....... stop preaching what you don't want and inform the great unwashed what you do want and go for it.

13 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Why must no deal be legally ruled out for an election to take place? 

Why not let it be part of a manifesto in a general election? 

Because it would win. That is the only explanation.

Because it's all political gobledy-gook  RB.

It seems to me the EU, especially Germany and France, want the UK under their thumbs and in the EU. Johnson is a political fool in believing they will offer the UK 'Peace in our time' post Brexit. This is another 1066/Civil War/Battle of Britain with the actions of one person - William I/Oliver Cromwell/Winston Churchill - stepping up and grabbing the Nation by the scruff of the neck to give it clear air and a sense of purpose to achieving Brexit.

Instead, all I see is bunch of overpaid and self opinionated individuals behaving like the 'Dog in the manger'.  

8 hours ago, ginge said:

If that had been Diane Abbott the Daily Mail and the Sun and all their swivel eyed loon readers would be going mad! 

Well David Lammy was slouched down in a similar fashion the same day that Rees Mogg did, have you read about that in the Daily Mail and the Sun?

Has it even been mentioned on here but me pointing out that it happened and brexiteers don't care about it?

11 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Who is in charge? The aggresive minority? The EU?  Dominic Cummings?

Not sure what you are trying to get at with that question to be honest.

The UK doesn't need a minority '1922 style Committee' to power-broke Brexit according to their dogma. Just one person is needed to guide the others in delivering the referendum result. But who is that person?    

2 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Genuine question,if the No deal bill gets passed does the default position of No Deal become extinct.S.Kinnock said it was still in the agreement.

I'm guessing it doesn't make any difference one way or 'other because if a deal is not in place come Brexit day then the UK is out of the EU and no deal.

15 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Genuine question,if the No deal bill gets passed does the default position of No Deal become extinct.S.Kinnock said it was still in the agreement.

I believe if the eu decline an extension then the surrender bill does not overwrite article 50. 

They have said that they'd only extend for a general election. But the eu are liars as well as the betrayers in parliament. 

Lsts not forget in all of this that 17.4 million people voted to leave. Why have we not left yet? 

Archived