onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Worst bunch of losers in parliament we've ever had.

Absolutely abysmal mate, I remember my grandfather saying the country is only as strong as it’s opposition party, it’s why Blair and Brown got away with so much from 97 and why May is leading the country into oblivion.

They are basically going against the will of the people and virtually all of them are putting their own political interests first rather than the nations interests.

I was a remainer and even I think it stinks to high heaven.

Advert

This wouldn't be sorted within four years. We are no further on than we were on 24 June 2016.

True and that’s an absolute disgrace, they won’t accept any culpability for it either, they will continually jostle for the comfort of their own position. I wonder particularly around SOT how many people will vote Labour at the next election?

For all Labour's faults, and there are many, if the Conservatives got their act together and united as the party of government, Labour would be an irrelevance in this issue. The Conservative Party are 100% to blame for this. Any attempt to deflect from this is the finest whataboutery ever seen in my opinion.

Why would the EU agree to an extension? What is going to change in the next x number of months or years?
The EU will agree to a short extension if we have agreed a deal, to sort the paper work out etc, since originally October was the cut-off for the deal. If we have decided to have an election, revisit what we now want, maybe agree on a referendum, etc or something like an unicorn farm, likely to be 1 or 2 years.

For all Labour's faults, and there are many, if the Conservatives got their act together and united as the party of government, Labour would be an irrelevance in this issue. The Conservative Party are 100% to blame for this. Any attempt to deflect from this is the finest whataboutery ever seen in my opinion.
It is a hung parliament, there is no Conservative majority within Britain.

True and that’s an absolute disgrace' date=' they won’t accept any culpability for it either, they will continually jostle for the comfort of their own position. I wonder particularly around SOT how many people will vote Labour at the next election?[/quote']

Are you actually suggesting this is labours fault?

conservatives ran with a referendum they didn’t want.

Conservatives led the leave campaign and defeated their own leader.

Conservatives negotiated to where we are now.

Nkw we haven’t got a pie in the sky deal it’s all labours fault lol.

The only surprise with all this is that anyone is surprised that May hasn’t been able to negotiate the fairytale that many voted for.

Are you actually suggesting this is labours fault?

conservatives ran with a referendum they didn’t want.

Conservatives led the leave campaign and defeated their own leader.

Conservatives negotiated to where we are now.

Nkw we haven’t got a pie in the sky deal it’s all labours fault lol.

The only surprise with all this is that anyone is surprised that May hasn’t been able to negotiate the fairytale that many voted for.

No it’s all party’s faults as they have failed to address and progress the will of the people putting personal gain first in most cases. Nowhere have I said this is Labour’s fault solely.

My question regarding Labour is how many people in SOT will vote for them when their MP’s have contributed in the main to vetoing the will of the people locally.

No it’s all party’s faults as they have failed to address and progress the will of the people putting personal gain first in most cases. Nowhere have I said this is Labour’s fault solely.

My question regarding Labour is how many people in SOT will vote for them when their MP’s have contributed in the main to vetoing the will of the people locally.

You hit the nail firmly on the head...too many selfish remain MP's with fingers in all the pies...it pays them to advocate staying in...it doesn't pay ordinary workers and people who rely on wages. The manufacturing argument is strongly flawed this country is 80% service based it is up to big companies to compromise their prices around the tariffs...it is up to the money men to compromise frankly

Otherwise the rich dictatorship will continue and the country will continue to sink under massive immigration and depleted health services

Labour's Ruth Smeeth has lied to her Stoke on Trent North constituents...she said she would back the referendum result and now is slyly attempting to deny it...she should be voted out next election along with the other traitors without question

https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?25700-UK-Independence-Day-23-June-2016&highlight=Referendum

It's fascinating to read this thread from the day after the Referendum. Especially the bit where Regal says that within two years there will be EU members queueing up to leave! And all the stuff about "taking back control". Has anyone ever seen a government less in control than the bunch of lunatics that currently occupy the corridors of power?

The whole farce is a complete and utter shambles. May almost makes Smuthwaite look like he knows what he's doing.

I stand by it if we LEAVE.

My posts are absolutely brilliant in that thread (if i may sat so) and show that it's not brexiters that keep changing their mind.

You hit the nail firmly on the head...too many selfish remain MP's with fingers in all the pies...it pays them to advocate staying in...it doesn't pay ordinary workers and people who rely on wages. The manufacturing argument is strongly flawed this country is 80% service based it is up to big companies to compromise their prices around the tariffs...it is up to the money men to compromise frankly

Otherwise the rich dictatorship will continue and the country will continue to sink under massive immigration and depleted health services

Labour's Ruth Smeeth has lied to her Stoke on Trent North constituents...she said she would back the referendum result and now is slyly attempting to deny it...she should be voted out next election along with the other traitors without question

So the Tory brexiteers voting against their leaders deal are traitors too?

I stand by it if we LEAVE.

My posts are absolutely brilliant in that thread (if i may sat so) and show that it's not brexiters that keep changing their mind.

Problem was and still is nobody knows what Brexit really means or entails. MPs are elected to consider national problems and so many appear ignorant of the basics of the Good Friday International Treaty.

Archived