onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

English speaking immigrants are probably going to believe they have a better chance of employment if they can speak the language. If you were forced to flee your home due to war or any other reason would you make a new home with your family in a country where you don't speak the language? Surprisingly immigrants who speak German have been heading to Germany and those who speak French end up in France. Mad innit! And its not MOST as you say is it, that is just your perception due to being quite insular. The stats will tell you we have taken a lot A LOT less in than Germany for example.

You are showing your true colours with these sorts of posts...

my true colours are English, I have no problem with anyone with a job to come to coming here... as long as they have a job, and pay into the system.

stats from the clousure of the "jungle" at Calais report 10,000 illegal immigrants being there, a report from the Chief Inspector of Borders said that the 6months to Sept 2015 6,400 had been found trying to enter the uk as stowaways in trucks.

In 1998 the exit checks on non eu migrants was stopped till it was restarted in 2015 therefore for 20yrs there was noway to check how many were here,

These facts come from Migration watch UK, who also say in 2010 they estimate the illegal immigration was 1.1million, and in 2017 the former head of Immigration Enforcement said the Home Office were estimating that each year 150,000-250,000 foreign nationals fail to return home when they should,

Now as I say I think the main point of the leave voter was immigration, weither illegal or eu complicated things...

Advert

supervaliant...

aaah, here comes the race card. A sly little dig at a post you dont agree with.

Have you been to Hanley in the day, or shelton and heard the languages being spoken? I can assure you they are not all english.

Have you noticed that Germany is 1.5 times as big as the UK, and so have more room to accomodate. Mad Innit? and have you also noticed the rise of the far right parties in germany due to the number of these immigrants, some of whom thank their hosts by bombing, shooting and driving cars into them? And as for Angela who encouraged immigrants to Germany, she failed to win an outright victory at the last elections due to her policies.

Maybe the wonderful germans, powerhouse of the eu along with their friends the french, were showing their true colours..

so he got as far as France, a member of the EU,a proud civilised country, health care etc, so why did he not settle there and rather illegally enter the UK? What is the attraction of our little island as opposed to other EU countries?

Being able to communicate in a language he speaks perhaps?

supervaliant...

Have you been to Hanley in the day, or shelton and heard the languages being spoken? I can assure you they are not all english.

Have you noticed that Germany is 1.5 times as big as the UK, and so have more room to accomodate. Mad Innit? and have you also noticed the rise of the far right parties in germany due to the number of these immigrants, some of whom thank their hosts by bombing, shooting and driving cars into them? And as for Angela who encouraged immigrants to Germany, she failed to win an outright victory at the last elections due to her policies.

Maybe the wonderful germans, powerhouse of the eu along with their friends the french, were showing their true colours..

Nothing to do with the race card. Anyway, it seems you and Dave voted for Brexit to stop non EU immigrants coming here, and that my friend is as stupid as it gets. I just say what I see and its becoming clearer every post.

Why are you so bothered or offended by languages being spoken in Hanley? Do you speak in the native tongue when you are in another country? I mean you seem to struggle with English so you needn't answer that one!

supervaliant...

Merkel has never won an outright victory, she has been the leader of 4 coalitions, their electoral system was designed to avoid the election of dictators, Hitler was enough.

Nothing to do with the race card. Anyway, it seems you and Dave voted for Brexit to stop non EU immigrants coming here, and that my friend is as stupid as it gets. I just say what I see and its becoming clearer every post.

Why are you so bothered or offended by languages being spoken in Hanley? Do you speak in the native tongue when you are in another country? I mean you seem to struggle with English so you needn't answer that one!

If we can't dictate who comes into the country how can we solve the immigration crisis?

We had to start with taking back control. Once we have that, we can start to discuss an open and fair immigration policy.

Failing that, just call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot racist and see where that gets you.

If we can't dictate who comes into the country how can we solve the immigration crisis?

We had to start with taking back control. Once we have that, we can start to discuss an open and fair immigration policy.

Failing that, just call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot racist and see where that gets you.

Or failing that, make things up as you go along? Who is this "everyone" you are now accusing me of calling idiot racists? The only people I have ever called that just happen to be idiot racists? Funny that eh? Anyway, perhaps you could explain what Brexit has got to do with non-EU immigration?

I don't know how or why jimbo57 voted... I voted leave mainly on the immigration point, sponsored immigration works in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, so why not try it here, also to get free from the rule of the bureaucratic eu, where even at the table we could not get any compromise, as said before if they had given Cameron a crumb any crumb he would not have gone for a referendum...

Or failing that, make things up as you go along? Who is this "everyone" you are now accusing me of calling idiot racists? The only people I have ever called that just happen to be idiot racists? Funny that eh? Anyway, perhaps you could explain what Brexit has got to do with non-EU immigration?

calling someone racist seems to be your answer or get out clause to anyone who does not agree with your views...that's what happened in Germany in 1933.

I don't know how or why jimbo57 voted... I voted leave mainly on the immigration point, sponsored immigration works in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, so why not try it here, also to get free from the rule of the bureaucratic eu, where even at the table we could not get any compromise, as said before if they had given Cameron a crumb any crumb he would not have gone for a referendum...

But doesn't nonEU immigration have absolutely nothing to do with the EU? Even after Brexit that will not change? How do you know sponsored immigration works so well in those countries? You realise Australia let in 12000 refugees from Syria and Iraq? Is it Europeans coming over here that you have an issue with or Non-EU?

So a refugee then, nothing to do with being in the EU, and likely to be sent back when the war is over.

They are a refugee once they leave their country of war and enter the first safe country, they become an immigrant once they continue in to other countries and the vast majority will not be sent Home.

calling someone racist seems to be your answer or get out clause to anyone who does not agree with your views...that's what happened in Germany in 1933.

Show me one post where I have done that? I think you are more likely to know about Germany 1933 than I am, not that anything like what you said happened but you have a history of being so so wrong. The world has moved on mate get out of your cave.

Brexit will help with our immigration problem but won’t stop a lot of none EU citizens entering the country illegally. We must exit the Human Rights Act to help with that.

You do realise that human rights laws protect everyone, including you? Surely you'd like some rights and protection under international law or do you just assume you'll never need such protection like, say, you were wrongfully arrested whilst on holiday abroad?

Brexit will help with our immigration problem but won’t stop a lot of none EU citizens entering the country illegally. We must exit the Human Rights Act to help with that.

So would you agree that it is a bit stupid to have voted Brexit on the basis of immigration? And especially that of NON-EU immigration?

Archived