onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

The NHS has been in trouble under every government since Harold Wilson. With the population increase and extended life expectancy, sadly the country can no longer afford to run it as it is now.
Its alot worse than it has ever been. Look at the facts and the country can afford it. If you think the Torys are doing a good job you are a fool.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

You can bet if you like but I have met quite a few people who have said it, never met one who said I voted remain and regret it.

The will of the people has changed. The future should represent that, another referendum this year and remain would walk it.

I’m yet to meet anyone who voted leave and have changed their mind but I’ve met plenty who voted leave who feel we should just get on with it.

Guest TommyMac
When Brexiteers are getting manipulated into thinking that immigration numbers will be reduced when actually it wont change at all this is what happens! So many insular uneducated Little Britainers in the country who have just signed their own worst nightmare, and they still defend it now, a governments dream.

Another popular false belief from the arrogant, pathetic remain voters.

I voted leave but regret it now.

I voted leave and don’t regret it , I’m not afraid of the unknown, how did we go on before the European Union? oh hold on, didnt we win wars? and hold on a minute didn’t we rule most of the globe? Think we did , what would the world or the Europeans have done without us and our industrial revolution?! We do great things in the U.K. and have a lot to offer Europe and the world and that’s something Europe won’t want to jeopardise, I could be wrong though who knows

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I voted leave and don’t regret it , I’m not afraid of the unknown, how did we go on before the European Union? oh hold on, didnt we win wars? and hold on a minute didn’t we rule most of the globe? Think we did , what would the world or the Europeans have done without us and our industrial revolution?! We do great things in the U.K. and have a lot to offer Europe and the world and that’s something Europe won’t want to jeopardise, I could be wrong though who knows

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Yes but we need be in 2018. We have no empire infact India one ofour ex colinies haz superior troop numbers and their economy is one of the fastest growingm there are big problems coming and even bigger ones if we let Theresa May lead us out.

Archived