Aspin In

philmpv

Advert:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bit off topic, but Yeovil have signed goalkeeper Stuart Nelson. One that has been mentioned on this forum and one that could have improved our situation.

This is now on two threads.

We just need to know does Aspin think Nelson was no better than our group of goalkeeping baffoons which is in contrast to hundreds of Gillingham and many other fans on social media who think he was excellent.

Or

Smurf won’t pay for him,

We need to know. We are assuming it is the lack of cash because we have a vale legend at the helm.

Me too. I still hold Norman largely responsible for the 20 to 30 players that turned Aspin down although, IMO, that's down to his past actions rather than anything to do with monies in this window.
Thats the problem every position in the team is filled by 30th or 31st choices .

Its what his budget budgets for .

Its abysmal on the pitch and to ask Aspin how can he improve it well get him his first choice not 30 th choice and what is worse is they play like no one wants them and wonder why they r on loan to Port Vale or why they are getting out the game what they want in terms of moving up the leagues .

If you want praise and respect you have to earn it .

Aspin earnt it very few who have worn the famous Black and White these past two seasons have .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

It's a shame we couldn't have given Aspin the £4m that Norman has wasted in directors loans.

Aspin is 100% the right man for the job and anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't understand football.

Fingers crossed he can find a way of getting these players playing for him again cus to me looks like he ain't got a clue at the moment, he doesn't even know who his first choice keeper is let alone the rest! Results have been terrible under him but were even worse under Brown where the damage was really done.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived