Aspin In

philmpv

I can only think of two posters who have been unfairly critical of Aspo, Goal Drought and mickyferns everybody else has some common sense.
You should look on twitter #pvfc. Quite a few people think Aspin should go. All of them blindly support Smurf.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

I sincerely believe that, if given the time and resources necessary to be competitive in the Football League, Aspo can be a successful manager of this club. I also think it is critical to keep Rudgey involved; his scouting experience and mentorship of Aspo is invaluable to the development and eventual rebirth of this club.

In Aspo I trust. I suspect 98% of the Vale supporters who go to the games will agree. He’s inherited muppets. He has a muppet Chairman and we had 5 points in 14 games prior to him taking up the poisoned chalice. People bang on about his predecessors not having a Plan B and bringing on substitutes late in the game. Aspo tries Plan B and C plus brings substitutes in early but he has crap players. Whichever division we are in at the end of this season Aspo with Rudgie by his side is our salvation

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

How very sad that the OP has to justify why Aspin should stay because of some idiots.

Sometimes I wonder if Artell was right about some of our fan base.

Here we are rotting as a club, with an owner who is obviously using the club for his other businesses and taking the money for our players, and some can’t see the woods for the trees.

What will it take?!

Advert:

Aspo in for me u see signs in games that he is getting across to the players what he expects of them its not his fault players are making error after error and actually we are beating ourselves and its not generally the opposition who are desrving of what they are getting .

He as to keep changing the team becauae players are letting him down but thats in the past and thats gone lets hope they do much better for Aspo and his backroom staff and the people who pay to watch them .

If its some kind of stance against the chairman and his ways then my message to the players is this .

Do Vale proud not smurf the very people who follow you and want to praise you and not slate you .

Do it for Aspo ,do it for yourselves ,do it for a move if you want move .

Aspo playec with Heart i bet he manages with Heart its now upto the players play with Heart .

As for the fans if you attending v Newport get behind Aspo by singing all game .

You love Vale you have to show it

UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert:

A shame a thread like this even has to be started.

Every sensible Vale fan knows what the issue is at the club, and its not the manager.

To be fair, posts criticising Aspin alone are few and far between, and not representative of our fanbase (think I've seen 3 posts).

I think he deserves criticism for signing so many centre halves, some poor tactics and team selections.

However that’s as far as it can go, the thing to remember is how bad we were under brown and the mess that clown left us in, Aspin has done a very steady job imo as we were that bad.

He deserves a pre season to see what he can do with us, I’m genuinely interested and excited by some of the non league signings, Hannant looks a great find and hopefully the likes of Angus can prove worthwhile.

I think with Aspin it’s a case of giving him time. We need to actually back a manager for a couple of seasons and let them out their plans fully in place, too often we sack managers early, page and even Bruno could be arguments for

This even though with Bruno it was going **** up.

He’s on a longer contract now so he needs to be backed continue to gradually improve us and hopefully next season put together a side that can compete close towards the top.

Archived