onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Aspin In

philmpv

When Aspo arrived the almost unanimous opinion amongst fans was if he got us to third from bottom at the end of the season that would be success and a huge achievement. People who are now calling for his removal are like those who voted for Brexit and were ringing in to the radio the day after the referendum wanting to know why the borders hadn't been closed and why an extra £350m a week hadn't been instantly allocated to the NHS.

The OP is excellent and promotes rationale over unthinking emotional reaction.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Decent first paragraph about Aspo, then you spoil it by talking absolute b******s and bringing politics into it.

Advert

Decent first paragraph about Aspo, then you spoil it by talking absolute b******s and bringing politics into it.

Called it how he sees it, which is how I see it as well. If you don't agree then 'get over it' as those on your side of the argument is fond of telling those that don't agree with you.

Called it how he sees it, which is how I see it as well. If you don't agree then 'get over it' as those on your side of the argument is fond of telling those that don't agree with you.

Heatwave should be Are not Is fond of , just saying it reads different..:razz:

think your commas are ok

ps I agree with a f England politics are not relevant and shouldn't be brought into it

I sincerely believe that, if given the time and resources necessary to be competitive in the Football League, Aspo can be a successful manager of this club. I also think it is critical to keep Rudgey involved; his scouting experience and mentorship of Aspo is invaluable to the development and eventual rebirth of this club.

In Aspo I trust. I suspect 98% of the Vale supporters who go to the games will agree. He’s inherited muppets. He has a muppet Chairman and we had 5 points in 14 games prior to him taking up the poisoned chalice. People bang on about his predecessors not having a Plan B and bringing on substitutes late in the game. Aspo tries Plan B and C plus brings substitutes in early but he has crap players. Whichever division we are in at the end of this season Aspo with Rudgie by his side is our salvation

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

How very sad that the OP has to justify why Aspin should stay because of some idiots.

Sometimes I wonder if Artell was right about some of our fan base.

Here we are rotting as a club, with an owner who is obviously using the club for his other businesses and taking the money for our players, and some can’t see the woods for the trees.

What will it take?!

Aspo in for me u see signs in games that he is getting across to the players what he expects of them its not his fault players are making error after error and actually we are beating ourselves and its not generally the opposition who are desrving of what they are getting .

He as to keep changing the team becauae players are letting him down but thats in the past and thats gone lets hope they do much better for Aspo and his backroom staff and the people who pay to watch them .

If its some kind of stance against the chairman and his ways then my message to the players is this .

Do Vale proud not smurf the very people who follow you and want to praise you and not slate you .

Do it for Aspo ,do it for yourselves ,do it for a move if you want move .

Aspo playec with Heart i bet he manages with Heart its now upto the players play with Heart .

As for the fans if you attending v Newport get behind Aspo by singing all game .

You love Vale you have to show it

UTV

Archived