onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

I see Dulwich Hamlets owners have turned down an offer of 10 million because they are reluctant to sell the club.

For those that think Norman is losing money and don’t understand why he’s hanging on, think again.

He’s doing very nice thank you out of Port Vale.

Yes seems a nice way of money laundering for his other companies.

Just adds it to his so called loans.It can't be just enjoying the glory of his status and away day hospitality(must be worse in Div2).

If he was losing as much as he says he is losing you wouldn't see him for dust.

I heard today he has turned down another chance to sell to Synectics including keeping the Hugill money.

There must be an ulterior motive to keep him here.

Advert

He won't kill us ben because the vale is in our heart and that will never change.I will not allow a man with a sky blue scarf turn me away from my club we have been through some bad times with the vale together and hopefully we will get out of this without the help of the pratt at the helm of our club.But if the worst comes i will still be there for the club i have supported from a boy. To Smurthwaite get out of our club and take the Browm boys with you that you sanctioned to sign to play for our club you are a disgrace to the name of Port Vale FC.

This must resonated with you again today Bon'Ami:

Some Things Don’t Change

I come from a family who have supported Port Vale

For five generations and possibly more

With my journey starting in the halcyon clime

Of the F.A. Cup back in ‘Fifty Four

For sixty four years I have followed the ‘Vale

And I’ve turned out regardless fair weather and fowl,

But the ‘Wembley of the North’ no longer compares

To the times when the crowds stood cheek by jowl

These days I drive to the Hamil Road end

And park in Synetics - a fiver a throw,

But that’s about it to my Burslem day out

And I keep asking myself “Why do I still go?”

I walk to the Bycars around the Railway Stand

Dodging puddles of water and doggy poo,

And with the ancient turnstiles a tight squeeze for me

I need to knock the gate to let me through

With my bowels in distress I make a dash

To empty my clog in the Bycars loo,

An experience that simply beggars belief

And a smell enough to make me spew

I must confess they’re better than back when I was young

For I can still remember walking through the door

No privacy existed – ‘twas a truly awful sight

Of back to back toilets in the middle of the floor

To sit and ponder Socrates whilst their privacy laid bare

Must have been desperation and certainly not much fun,

For it was easy to point one’s manhood

But much harder to show one’s bum

I go to take a my seat where I’ve sat for many years

But need to wipe it clean before I sit,

I look around the Bycars – so many empty seats -

But I’d rather be in here than sitting down the ‘Brit

The game is done and dusted - another scoreless draw,

And it seems to me the players just don’t care,

On top of which I’m thinking as I drive home in the dark

‘It truly is a shambles at the Port Vale Fair’

After hanging up my coat I slump onto the couch

With a drink in hand to ease my tortured brain,

And as crazy as it seems I promise all of you

I’ll be going to the next match to do it all again

Wished we could down a beer or two together tonight mate. I raise my glass to you for supporting Vale from afar. You are so, so lucky not to be here enduring the cancer thats ripping through our fantastic Club. A cancer inflicted upon us by one, totally out of his depth person. Cheers.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

We may be 'Exiles' but believe me we're hurting just the same as you and other true blue Valiants :yes:

We may be 'Exiles' but believe me we're hurting just the same as you and other true blue Valiants :yes:
Well I had a few wines last night for all the Valiant exiles. However woke today and still feel no different about Smurthwaites murder of our Club. Can't get away from fact that single handidly he as suffocated the life out of many fans, players and managers. I will remain a die hard no matter what S does. We need fans to stay loyal to the Club as our lives will not change. S can go, managers can go. Players can go. Fans must remain united and support PVFC.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

There'll be at least one.

I wonder which one of Norman's laps Carpetman will be sat on.

I'm sure enjoying this 'relegation ride' into conference oblivion John.

Doha, I’ll stick up for John on this one. He wants Norman out. He understands he’s harming the club and has done for a while.

I just think he takes a swipe at posters on here in the heat of the moment.

Doha, I’ll stick up for John on this one. He wants Norman out. He understands he’s harming the club and has done for a while.

I just think he takes a swipe at posters on here in the heat of the moment.

What happened, what woke him up?

Has Smurf not offered him another carpet fitting contract? :wink:

I see Dulwich Hamlets owners have turned down an offer of 10 million because they are reluctant to sell the club.

For those that think Norman is losing money and don’t understand why he’s hanging on, think again.

He’s doing very nice thank you out of Port Vale.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/rio-ferdinand-save-dulwich-hamlet-10m-offer-revealed-jack-pitt-brooke-a8224891.html

This article states that the offer was for the land which appears to be a prime property development plot.

Rio Ferdinand's property company made the bid for the land because he wanted to save the club. The clubs shares were to be transferred as part of the deal.

Not sure what point your making here, comparing a worthless non league football club that happens to sit on a £10m piece of land, in london, to Vale.

How nice is he doing out of Port Vale? I'm sceptical of the idea that he's somehow sneaking money out. If the club is being used to benefit his other businesses then it seems more plausible to me, but even then is he really getting enough out of it to make it worthwhile?

I'm writing a letter to Putin and the Russians, asking them to sanction the assassination of Smurf using radioactive polonium-210. Putin owes me a favour.

Ha ha I like that! But a bit of advice it’s always better to have the favour owed for when you may be in a more dire situation than smurf

And another one might be to keep it to yourself

Ze valls av earz comrade

Archived